Selling 2010 Land Rover LR4 HSE

Bama4door

Observer
Hey guys, I wanted to post this in the LR section since the for sale section on here doesn't get much traffic. If you know anyone looking for an LR4 please spread the word.

Selling my 2010 Land Rover LR4 HSE. This is hard for me to sell because I had planned on keeping it to enjoy for a long time and be a family vehicle. I'm getting married in under 2 months and our priority is saving for a house and we don't need 3 cars. I bought it with 75k miles on it and performed a lot of maintenance items I will list below, but mechanically it is in great condition.

Mileage: 93,200

Recent maintenance:
-Front/Rear Diff Oil w/ Royal Purple
-Transfer Case Oil w/ Royal Purple
-Engine Oil w/ Mobil 1 EP 5w-20
-Transmission Oil replaced
-Transmission cooler lines replaced
-New EBC Brake Pads and Rotors (replaced 5k miles ago)

Exterior Modifications:
Voyager Low Profile Rack w/ modifications to fit a RTT (I ran a CVT Mt. Shasta)
ASFIR Front Sump Plate
Hidden Winch Mount w/ 12k winch
1.75" Rod Lift w/ factory aligment
285/65/18 Nitto Terra Grapplers Load Range E (lots of tread)
18" LR3 10 Spoke Wheels w/ 1.25" Wheel Spacers

Interior is completely stock and in great condition. It does have the 3rd row seats with the AC. I have factory Land Rover floor mats throughout and in the back cargo area, plus I added a USB plug in the front console. I also have a customer rear drawer setup I built for it if you're interested.

Price: $23,500 OBO

Please PM or email (dcs2290@gmail.com) me for more info or more pics. I'm located in Nashville, TN.

Last edited:

lwg

Is the truck Green? Can't 100% tell from the pictures. Also any leaks to speak of?

Bama4door

Observer
Thanks Campndad.

LWG - Yes it is green. The green with tan leather is my all time favorite Rover color combo. There are no leaks whatsoever. If you guys would like more pics or videos of anything please let me know.

I'm also open to setting up shipping if need be.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles