Crossing the Cascade Mountains on the Historic Naches Wagon Trail

unkamonkey

Explorer
Hula Betty has been with us on trips from the very beginning... Love to see a pic of your guard Zebra. I like to see all the personal touches people do with their trucks to make them a home away from home.
I would send a picture but I'm having a computer fret going on with this new thing. A few hours this morning to just get back online. Frummph!

lgrt

Adventurer
Awesome Trip! I love that area!

We have done that trail a couple times and usually do the first couple sections on the east side before heading up into the other trails in the area. Always a blast!

That is what i love about the area... you can go in so many directions and explore. Hope to see you on the trail some time.

Salue

Adventurer
Nice video there Paul. We just did the trail on November 5th before it closes for the season. This was the Saturday we got the massive rain dump. It definitely made an easy trail into a more difficult trail.

Cheers,
Salue

lgrt

Adventurer
Nice video there Paul. We just did the trail on November 5th before it closes for the season. This was the Saturday we got the massive rain dump. It definitely made an easy trail into a more difficult trail.

Cheers,
Salue

Glad you liked the video... with all that rain and slick exposed roots, the trail had to be challenging. Hope it was still fun... and at least it wasn't all dusty :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne