GoPro Capture software update

robert

Expedition Leader
If you haven't already upgraded I would hold off for now. Buggy, requires logging in (wifi connection), issues with older GoPros, difficulty reverting to an older version, people reporting difficulty connecting, etc.

Once again GoPro fails to listen to their market and foist something on us that isn’t as useful as it could be. It seems to me that tech companies seem to be particularly bad about this sort of thing- how about some focus groups, beta testing or something guys.
:mad:

wildorange

Observer
If you haven't already upgraded I would hold off for now. Buggy, requires logging in (wifi connection), issues with older GoPros, difficulty reverting to an older version, people reporting difficulty connecting, etc.

Once again GoPro fails to listen to their market and foist something on us that isn’t as useful as it could be. It seems to me that tech companies seem to be particularly bad about this sort of thing- how about some focus groups, beta testing or something guys.
:mad:

I'll have to check on GoPro user forum what's being debated.

Thanks for the info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

robert

Expedition Leader
If you find something please post a link. I'm not the most tech savy and I'm trying to figure out where and how to get a pre-Capture download to use on my tablet with my old GoPro Hero2.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94