ICOM I'd 51a plus?

k9lestat

Expedition Leader
Looking for someone that could me become familiar with d-star operation on this ht. I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Lol. I know I'm missing something the manual just assumes I know and don't. Or I may be not clear on.

Sent from my QMV7A using Tapatalk

Looking for someone that could me become familiar with d-star operation on this ht. I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Lol. I know I'm missing something the manual just assumes I know and don't. Or I may be not clear on.

Sent from my QMV7A using Tapatalk
Did you get the dstar figured out? I have some limited use. I make my connection using a Dvap. I can't reach any repeaters near me.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

k9lestat

Expedition Leader
we have a local dstar repeater, ive yet to hear anyone. im getting closer to figuring it out. then i need to figure out the whole dongle thingy. lol

We had a local repeater but it is no longer connected. It is still listed as dstar on the RFinder app for some reason. I found a Dvap on ebay that was reasonable and works fine around the house. I wanted to be able to have my radio in the garage or out on the deck so I opted for the 70cm unit. Was simple to get set up and seems reliable. Did you register your call?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior