For Sale: AT-Overland Jeep Wrangler JK Interior Parts

conquest26

Observer
Outfit your JK for overlanding with best-in-class equipment from AT Overland for a fraction of the original price! I've decided to go in a different direction (teardrop/trailer) given my growing family & interior space constraints, so here's your chance to get a great deal on gently used equipment!

I'm based in Los Angeles and really prefer to sell locally as a complete set. Equipment has already been removed from the Jeep and is ready for sale immediately. If you're not local, PM or email me and we can work something out, but please be prepared to pay for all shipping costs!

Asking $3k for the whole setup, new this cost well over $5.5k (excluding labor)! Includes Combo Slide, Partner Steel Stove (w/ Wind Shield), Propane Tank (w/ Bracket & Hose), AT Stages 1 & 2, Seat Belt Mount, Water Tank (w/ Pump & Water Heater), Shower Disconnect & Hose, VersaTrack & Fuse Block. More information on AT Overland's website here.

Note that the photos in the ad were taken by the original owner and were probably taken just over a year ago. All equipment is in the same condition as shown with only a few overnight trips since I bought the Jeep.

NOTE: ARB FRIDGE IS NOT INCLUDED IN SALE!!!

Stage 1 cabinet with VersaTie Track:
Stay organized and keep your gear in easy reach with the composite(light weight/high strength) rear drawer for JK Unlimited. The drawer is LineX coated and has VersaTie Track mounted to the top. 22" W x 12.25" H x 30" L, contoured to fit with rear seats in place.

Stage 1 Drawer on the passenger side:
DSC_5213_zps03awml0t.jpg

DSC_5347_zpsivdcv0bo.jpg

DSC_5309_zpsvgxhlsve.jpg

Stage 2 Cabinet Package:
This composite twin top loading compartment for the JKU is the most convenient way store your gear and always have hot and cold water at hand (Requires removal the the 60% rear passenger side side). It features a false bottom that contains a 10 Gallon Water Bladder and water pump. Other accessories include a 12V 6 Liter Hot Water Tank, Hot/Cold water mixer with shower disconnect, stainless steel water tank filler, three 12V outlets(two on top, one on driver side), SeaBlue Fuse Block, and seat belt mount for the rear driver side seat. Dimensions: (22"W x 30L" x 19" H), Accessory compartment (7" W x 25"L x 10.5" H)

DSC_5306_zps2najmmnf.jpg

DSC_5310_zpsuqv9zibi.jpg

DSC_5312_zpsfumntgee.jpg

DSC_5328_zpsaepzor5l.jpg

DSC_5332_zpsaycnhmuw.jpg

DSC_5329_zpspxckwduk.jpg

DSC_5336_zpsinj5hbcj.jpg

DSC_5338_zpskzqvf6su.jpg

Combo Slide (Note again, ARB Fridge is NOT included):
DSC_5213_zps03awml0t.jpg

DSC_5350_zpsypm3c16g.jpg

DSC_5354_zpsqzzpl4si.jpg

Thank you!

SWbySWesty

Fauxverland Extraodinaire
Are you willing to separate anything? While I have a JKUR as well, I'm not willing to lose my 60% rear seat for a shower and storage.

conquest26

Observer
SWbySWesty - Yes, I'd consider splitting the Stage 2 from the Stage 1 + Dual Slide combo. I have a wife and two kids and we certainly struggled with deciding on which kid to leave home (j/k)! Send me a PM or email if you're interested. Thanks!

jacobconroy

Hillbilly of Leisure
More questions

Hi,
I have a two door, and it looks like you might be willing to both separate and ship. How much for the drawer and the fridge slide/stove combo? I would be willing to pay shipping to MT.

surfgeek33

Adventurer
Interest in the H20 set up. I'm local in Long Beach, CA. Let me know. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marshal1080

I'd be interested in the dual slide/stove combo if you'd be willing to separate and ship and if anybody in front of me falls through. Thanks, let me know.

conquest26

Observer
Hi Marshall, I'll add you to the list!

I've got one party interested in the whole lot, I'll reach out to the folks who have expressed interested in separating the items if the current deal falls through!

conquest26

Observer
The equipment hasn't sold yet - I'm waiting for one party that's been traveling internationally to return to LA and pick up the whole lot (I really prefer to sell the complete set at once)!

Jon Vee

Is the fridge and stove slide combo still available? Will pickup with cash in hand. Let me know. Thank you.

conquest26

Observer
Hi all, the equipment is still available. Unfortunately it looks like the original deal has fallen through (although I completely understand given the circumstances). I'd still prefer to sell as a complete set now that it's back on the market but will keep tabs on what are folks interested in. If I do split up the gear I'd like to sell the fridge/stove slide combo (still without the fridge) AND the Stage 1 together. Also, I'll be posting a gently used AT Habitat (currently at Ursa Minor in San Diego) in a separate thread shortly, let me know if you're interested!

conquest26

Observer
Still available!

Hi All, the equipment is still available although I've had several requests to split up the gear. So, let's try this approach:

• Stage 1 Storage Drawer PLUS the the Stove/Fridge Slide Combo: $1,400 (reminder, the ARB Fridge shown in the images is NOT included in the sale)
  • Stage 2 Cabinet Package with Water Heater and Tank: $1,600
Thanks for looking, PM me with questions!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior