2016 XVENTURE XV-2 TRAILER FS

XVENTURE TRAILERS

Supporting Sponsor - XVENTURE Trailers
Year: 2016
Make: Schutt Industries, Inc.
Model: XVENTURE XV-2

Sale Price: $15,995 ($22,700 Retail) REDUCED PRICE and ADDED FOX WING AWNING INTO PACKAGE as of 12/20/16

We are selling this trailer through our authorized Albuquerque, NM dealer. The trailer was used as a demo unit for the 2016 season and it is in very great condition! No damage or visual imperfections.
We are selling to make room for the new 2017 models. The trailer will be sold with an active warranty (10 year chassis structural warranty and 1 year limited warranty on all trailer parts/subsystems) from date of sale.

So even though it has been used the buyer will get a new factory warranty to put behind it.

DISCLAIMER The trailer is being sold without the Grand Raid tent and tire/wheels as shown in the below photo's. If interested in these or similar accessories we can outfit as requested for an additional price.

Standard Features:
• Base trailer
• Custom vinyl wrap
• Elevating cargo rack (80/20) with gas shock lift assist
• All aluminum weldless construction
• Spray-in bed liner inside the cargo bed interior, toolbox, fenders and fender steps
• Rear adjustable stabilizer legs
• Ties downs
• Removable tailgate
• Rubber torsion axle with electric brakes
• Independent Left and Right parking brakes
• Large front locking storage cabinet
• Goal Zero Yeti 400
• 12V charge ports(one in the toolbox and two located in the rear cargo bed)
• Max Coupler multi-axis hitch
• Tongue jack with large caster wheel

Optional Feature that this trailer is equipped with:
• Rhino Rack Foxwing Awning
• 22 gallon water tank with pump
• Sink, faucet, shower
• Water heater
• Aluminum Galley table
• Stainless Steel stovetop
• Propane system with 20LB tank
• Goal Zero Yeti 400 with a Secondary 50aH Odyssey Battery installed
• Lighting package basic and expansion which includes four interior cargo bed lights, four rock bed lights, reverse lights and six rack perimeter flood lights.
• Hard folding locking tonneau cover
• Swing-Away Spare Tire Carrier
• 31.5 OD x 9.0 Wide Radial Tire and 6-5.5 Bolt Pattern Black Wheels

http://www.schuttindustries.com/XVEN...eries/XV2.aspx
http://www.schuttindustries.com/Consumer.aspx

TAV1.jpg

TAV2.jpg

TAV3.jpg

Last edited:

Fireman78

Expedition Leader
I have seen this in person (when it was fully loaded). It is NICE. So which wheels are on it now? And are the lift bars still on it? I am very interested. And I live here.

XVENTURE TRAILERS

Hi There,

Currently it is equipped with ST235/80R16 Double King Radial (trailer) tires on it (31.5" diameter). We would consider a credit for tires/wheels if you opted have a different set installed.

The trailer is equipped with the elevating rack system and gas shock lift assist.

Thanks,

Steve

Last edited:

XVENTURE TRAILERS

I have seen this in person (when it was fully loaded). It is NICE. So which wheels are on it now? And are the lift bars still on it? I am very interested. And I live here.

Hi There,

Currently it is equipped with ST235/80R16 Double King Radial (trailer) tires on it (31.5" diameter) and black steel wheels. We would consider a credit for tires/wheels if you opted to have a different set installed.
The trailer is equipped with the elevating rack system and gas shock lift assist.

Thanks,

Steve

Fireman78

Expedition Leader
If who ever bought it was from the Abq or surrounding area, please contact me! I need some input on a small upgrade I'm working on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94