Ultra tiny house for school

mantree91

Well ****, I can't get in to my program at CSU so that leaves me going to fort louis about a 8 hour drive to the south. Now my problem is that I have a morgage here and won't be able to pay the rent on a apartment in durango. This left me with the plan of building a trailer out of a truck bed camper and pulling it behind my 00 xterra. The logic behind using a truck bed slide in is to build a garage for my motorcycle under the bed and toolboxes the sides. Who has done something like this?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Haf-E

Expedition Leader
Should work but won't be stelthy - where are you gonna park it? I've had a number of friends camp out 8n school parking lots for years but the key is not attracting too much attention. Seems like a trailer is too obvious - a cheap beater van would work better.

SWbySWesty

Fauxverland Extraodinaire
Have you looked at rooms for rent on Craigslist? While it's not Expo, it may be a more practical option. Many people would like to rent to someone who is "crash padding" for the week (that is, of course, if you plan to go home every weekend). Otherwise, I agree that a van is more practical as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz