TEMBO TUSK TABLE & LANTERN/TOWEL HOLDER FOR SALE

Bellpilot

Observer
Hello: Update: 10/21/16 - Table has been sold. Thank you Expedition Portal!:ylsmoke:
I am selling a one time used (2 day camping trip) Tembo Tusk table and lantern/towel holder. This table is modular. You can either keep in one straight line or an "L" shaped combination. The table also comes with a paper towel holder and lantern holder. I am the original owner (I have the receipt & will provide with purchase). I purchased this set up at the Overland Expo in Flagstaff. The original price was $650.

I am selling this set-up for $375 USD. Buyer pays for shipping. Lantern and paper towels aren't included:- SP One.jpgSP 2.jpgSP 3.jpgSP 4.jpgSP 5.jpgSP 6.jpgSP 7.jpgSP 8.jpgSP 9.jpg) I have a PayPal account as an option.

My location is Payson, AZ.

Email: bellpilot7@gmail.com
Please email with any questions

Best,
RandySP Cloth.jpg

Last edited:

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
Hi, Randy. I see that you're still in the business of selling awesome gear at a GREAT price!! ;)
In your opinion how does it compare to its Snow peak counterpart?

All, I can personally vouch for Randy as a great person to deal with. I've purchased a ton of gear from him over the years. All top notch high quality!

Bellpilot

Observer
Traynle86-
You should know that Yuman Desert Rat is a career US Marine- An outstanding individual serving our country. If you have a 'beef' with me, you can PM me. BTW- I have no idea who you are or what you are about. I also noticed that you joined the forum today and subsequently you posted your comment...??:Wow1:

Last edited:

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
Traynle86-
You should know that Yuman Desert Rat is a career US Marine- An outstanding individual serving our country. If you have a 'beef' with me, you can PM me. BTW- I have no idea who you are or what you are about. I also noticed that you joined the forum today and subsequently you posted your comment...??:Wow1:

Thanks, Randy. I would love to have seen what the post said prior to editing... lol. Either way, that person has to live with themselves for the rest of their life... That's punishment enough... lol

Bellpilot

Observer
YDR-I forgot to mention-the Snow Peak tables are awesome as well. The Tembo Tusk table is on the same level-both great products. Tembo Tusk table has a wash basin and the towel/lantern holder which is nice. The Tembo will take longer to set-up than the Snow Peak. Only real major difference IMHO.

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
Thanks. I'm a huge fan of Tembo Tusk. The gear is Bomb-Proof. I have the fridge drop/slide/cutting board combo. Jerry, the owner of Tembo Tusk is a stand-up guy, too.
Someone is going to get a great deal here!

chiplee

Interested, if for no other reason that this thread is full of angst, Marines and pilots, and I'm a retired Marine Hornet driver full of angst, so it just feels like I should be involved in some way. [;^)

Bellpilot

Observer
Hello Yuman Desert Rat & Chiplee: Yes, Jerry at Tembo is a great guy to deal with. Makes an awesome product. Chiplee-you and YDR might find this to be of interest- I had a survey that was done around the Keeler/Owens Lake/Lone Pine area years ago-I used my 206B3 for the job and while flying around 400-500ft AGL, close to the MOA (I believe it was China Lake-I don't have my sectional handy..) on multiple occasions F-18's buzzed my "low speed-high drag" ship. It was a cool experience, I enjoyed every minute of it:) Fun times:wings:
Chiplee & Yuman Desert Rat: Many Thanks for defending and serving our great nation!

chiplee

I've been the guy in the Hornet out of China Lake many times. Luckily we low level at 200-300'. Plenty of vertical separation.

Service was a privilege, thanks.

Bellpilot

Observer
That's awesome! Flying the F-18 Hornet- only a few have done what you have done....:victory: When I was "buzzed"-Yes, plenty of separation 1/4 mile or more. The fly-bys took place on the Cerro Gordo side of the valley. All good times....

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
I have a special place in my heart for Hornet drivers. I was the Flight Equipment Chief at MAWTS-1 for 5.5 years. Has a LOT of fine Americans there in the Hornet Division.

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
Hello Yuman Desert Rat & Chiplee: Yes, Jerry at Tembo is a great guy to deal with. Makes an awesome product. Chiplee-you and YDR might find this to be of interest- I had a survey that was done around the Keeler/Owens Lake/Lone Pine area years ago-I used my 206B3 for the job and while flying around 400-500ft AGL, close to the MOA (I believe it was China Lake-I don't have my sectional handy..) on multiple occasions F-18's buzzed my "low speed-high drag" ship. It was a cool experience, I enjoyed every minute of it:) Fun times:wings:
Chiplee & Yuman Desert Rat: Many Thanks for defending and serving our great nation!

It's my pleasure to serve, Sir.

chiplee

I have a special place in my heart for Hornet drivers. I was the Flight Equipment Chief at MAWTS-1 for 5.5 years. Has a LOT of fine Americans there in the Hornet Division.

You're right about that. Very hard working Marines get those jobs at MAWTS, in the Hornet shop and everywhere.

Outside somewhere

Overland certified public figure brand ambassador
traynhle86 is some type of bot or spammer. He/she/it signed up on a weapons forum I admin and the account started posting nonsensical replies to posts that were months old along with links to spam sites.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94