Square back teardrop for sale

Mushin_Noshin

Adventurer
Haha I would love too, my job however would hate it! Pm me and we can chat, I have a buddy heading out to Denver in a few weeks

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Mushin_Noshin

Adventurer
Oh and I was outta town using the trailer for what I built it for all weekend! That's why I couldn't get back with you

Outwardbound

Observer
What kinda rtt do you have? I got a buddy who asked me if I could find him one. Maybe we can work out a deal

I have a cvt bachelor extended Summit Series. Brand new asking 1400. There is a link on here under expedition equipment.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Mushin_Noshin

Adventurer
OK, that's kinda what he's in the market for. Pm me and we can see if we can work out a deal

Mushin_Noshin

Adventurer
Final price drop to $7000!!
Someone wants one of these, or knows someone who's looking!

PCGuy

Observer
Curious about the rear door. Looks like when open it is supported by wooden stakes, but I don't see any lift assist hydraulic struts, or handles for that matter :) How do you open the thing?

Mushin_Noshin

Adventurer
Sorry I've been out camping so did not see your question.
So my original idea was to use gas struts and I made the wooden pieces as a temporary thing to hold hatch open during the build. Well they work so well and the hatch is so light I left them as is and figured ide save the money on struts.
It's lifted easily into position, and my wife who is short has no problem doing it.
Struts can easily be installed by new owner no problem tho.

Mushin_Noshin

Adventurer
Sold this today to a nice guy to use for himself and his family.
I know they will enjoy it and have just as much fun as we did with it!

Mushin_Noshin

Adventurer
Is there a way to remove this thread, I still have people contacting me about the trailer?
Thanks

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior