Square back teardrop for sale

Mushin_Noshin

Adventurer
Price dropped to $7000!!!!

Price drop!! I've started my next build and need to fund it!
See below!

For sale:
Squareback teardrop trailer

I'm selling my home built trailer I built last winter. Nothing wrong with trailer, we love it, but I had a great time building it and want to build another one this winter!

Frame is 2x3 inch 3/16 wall (beefy yes!) Tounge is 1/4 wall. Built to take off road abuse! Trailer box is 5 feet wide 5 feet tall 8 feet long, total length is about 13 feet from tounge to tail and about 6 feet 10 inches from fender to fender.
Dexter 3500lb axle with electric brakes, tires are brand new General Grabbers 31x10.5x15 on new Pro Comp rims 5 on 4.5 bolt pattern.
Inside sports an almost queen size mattress (about an inch shy width wise), cabinets for all your unnecessary essentials and a small shelf under them for your phones and whatnots, 12volt plug and 2 USB charger port, 4 recessed LED lights on lighted switch and same style switch for one outside camp lights on each side (bright!), hooks on walls for more stuff to hang on, Fantastic fan 3 speed and reversible really cools the inside when the screens on the doors are open( we tested this in Moab!), stargazer window for well stargazing, and a door mounted on each side. Mattress is 5 inch memory foam and comfy!!
Outside walls are 1/2 inch birch with 3/4 inch rigid foam insulation in between laminate flooring on inside walls and ceiling( looks like a ski lodge up in there!). Floor is also 1/2 with 3/4 inch rigid underneath and 4 layers of the asphalt sealer stuff on that, trailer is water tight! Warm in the winter, cool in the summer (or my wife would not sleep in it)!
Rear has 5x5 foot hatch that makes an excellent cover while cooking or the weather turns with 4 more recessed LEDS on lighted switch and 2 12 volt plugs in galley.
Large storage cabinets over the counter with pullout stove and pullout drawer for all your cooking stuff and utensils, center mounted battery and fuse block, and large cabinet for more storage beside that. Under cabinet lights and 3 bottle propane storage under the cabinets. A pullout shelf and a flip out shelf make even more counter space (this makes the women happy!), custom made propane tank holder on stove side on the outside holds 11lb propane bottle.
Stabilizer jacks mounted on rear on both sides are aluminum and super easy to use, pull pin hit ground release pin boom!
Front has expanded metal storage rack and full size spare.
Tounge can accept Max Coupler or any type you got, 7 pin connecter and safety cables also on tounge.
Shower room pulls easily from roof and sets up shower/pooper room in seconds (important stuff when ruffin it).
Trailer weight is 1480 lbs on certified scale dry with battery and spare. Tows easily except going up the Colorado Rockies!! But that's mostly the weak lil FJz fault!
We have spent numerous nights in this trailer, pulled it thru many trails, camped it at Area BFE in Moab, and what a blessing it was traveling from VA to Utah with this teardrop instead of my old RTT trailer, when we were tired, we stopped at any rest stop, get outta car, get in trailer, sleep, get back in car and off you go! Camp set up and breakdown are minutes if that! Va, Nc, Wv, Md,Tenn,Penn,Colorado, anywhere we have taken it it trails right behind with zero issues(even Kansas)! I've had this trailer on some rough stuff and it just does it all!
Oh yea, also has an Ironman awning and annex room included, What!! Yep, it's true!
All joking aside, when you consider all of the time and effort put into building one of these trailers you will understand its value. It's not just the construction but the cost of all the wiring the LED lights the paneling, the insulation, the fuse holder, the new wheels and tires, the cost of materials to build fenders, the costs add up quickly along with all the custom labor involved in building one of these. I honestly have no idea how many hours and late nights I spent working on this thing. I'm not going to lie I had a great time building it and that's why I want to build another one, but I can't do that unless I sell this one.
Cost is $8500 obo, now $8000 obo within reason, seriously look at the cost of anything similar!!
Now buy this so my wife doesn't put me to work this winter :)
163019ff82b0371a79fdb8110de981ae.jpg

Fits in a standard garage!
f94cc2154a32ea035f3fb7b755e48207.jpg

5ccbdf76f7b99ff57599626100491003.jpg

13c127b3a243e03de6dedbe46b4e4d2c.jpg

8e3775491d55465a352f8960ccc78758.jpg

abb3f651ac3f9bddceb623486e49c77b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

FMF

Adventurer
I have seen this trailer in person. It's well thought out and build extremely well. Who ever gets it will get years of enjoyment.

JBailey

Adventurer
Trying to get my wife on board to come check this out. Can you pm me your location/contact info. Are you available this weekend?

Mushin_Noshin

Adventurer
98a8540706dfeaef9720add4ad19d5b9.jpg

So I'm always tinkering on my stuff, even the stuff im selling.
I've wanted to do an aluminum plate under the doors since I built my trailer to keep stuffs and scrapes off the trailer while gettig in and out. Add a little bling too!
Taking her on a week long trip Veterans week thru the beautiful mountains of West Virginia and Virginia, unless it sells first

Mushin_Noshin

Adventurer
1e8d4174bb7da4fe1806f8e170f398ee.jpg

This is my free (that's why it's 2 different colors! ) harbour freight tarp shower room. Deploys easily from the roof and sets up and tears down in a minute.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles