Softopper and U.S. Rack For Sale $450

bijanjames

Adventurer
IMG_4521.jpgIMG_4584.jpg

Softopper fits 05' - 17' Nissan Frontier Crew Cab Short Bed 58". The U.S. Rack is universal and has HiLift, Shovel, and Axe mount. Rack is also fit to carry two bikes on each side. Rockymounts for bike rack sold separately, $100 for the pair. Rack is rated at 250lb dynamic weight capacity. I carry a 210lb rtt, awning, hilift, shovel, and axe with no issues. Softopper is in excellent condition, no tears, or sun damage, garage kept. I'm in the Denver area and am willing to sell them separately. $300 for Softopper and $150 for rack.

cmanuts

View attachment 372903View attachment 372904

Softopper fits 05' - 17' Nissan Frontier Crew Cab Short Bed 58". The U.S. Rack is universal and has HiLift, Shovel, and Axe mount. Rack is also fit to carry two bikes on each side. Rockymounts for bike rack sold separately, $100 for the pair. Rack is rated at 250lb dynamic weight capacity. I carry a 210lb rtt, awning, hilift, shovel, and axe with no issues. Softopper is in excellent condition, no tears, or sun damage, garage kept. I'm in the Denver area and am willing to sell them separately. $300 for Softopper and $150 for rack.

Very interested. In both. Still for sale?

RedFox67

Very interested in that rear bumper. Any pics/ Drawings? I wouldn't mind building something like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior