Yellowstone 2016 Videos

So I started a Youtube channel to share some videos of our trips and I'm starting with a series from Yellowstone this summer that i'm finally getting around to editing. Plus there will be more videos coming soon of other adventures and some reviews as well.

We did a 3 day backcountry kayak trip to the Shoshone Geyser Basin (still working on the video).

Parts 1 and 2 are up right now. Please Subscribe for the rest of the series and plenty more foolish stuff in the future!

Part 1

Part 2

We spent 4 days exploring Yellowstone, then 3 days in the backcountry, and afterwards headed through the Grand Tetons and back through Idaho and Oregon. I'll post videos here as I complete them.

Camping in Oregon

IMG_20160928_201043_zps6xpk6kcs.jpg

Grand Tetons

IMG_20161001_192845_zps3do6xa9c.jpg

Hope you enjoy!
Aaron

Last edited:
Just got done with Part 3. Hopefully you find these videos mildly entertaining. And I'm looking forward to sharing more videos soon!

Part 3

Last edited:
Ok, after struggling with some video editing issues, that are still unsolved. I give you the Grand Finale to our Yellowstone Trip!

Kayaking in the backcountry!

If you have any questions about the trip or the gear we use, just ask! I'd love to talk about it and bounce ideas off each other.

Thanks for watching!
Aaron

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier