Sportsmobile

Sportsmobile (now with pics!)

I was patrolling my area this last weekend and saw a Sportsmobile for sale alongside of the road. I had calls stacking up so I wasn't able to get much info. It's a Silver Ford 4x4, 351 V8, 9x,xxx miles, all of the camping stuff. Looks to be in great condition. I'll see if I can grab the plate next time I go by to get a year for you guys. Owner would like to see $12,500 for it. Had it listed at $14,500 last year. I bet he would take less. It will be in the Stillwater, MN area for the next 3 weeks or so then he's taking it to his place in Utah. I can try to get contact info/pics if anyone is interested. I told him about ExPo but he does not have internet access. Said he might try at the library.

Bjorn

Last edited:
Ok! Here are the pics I took today. The owner is going to have it in St. George, Utah later this summer. This is a very clean vehicle. Don't know the seller. Not getting a cent for helping him out. He doesn't even know I'm posting this...

IMG_0344.jpg

IMG_0347.jpg

IMG_0345.jpg

IMG_0346.jpg

Bjorn

The seller's name is Ervin. He's 69 yrs old. Said it was just him now as his wife was gone (deceased/divorce I don't know). Has 3 grown children. Sportsmobiles are not all that common around here. I've seen two in the past 5 years. He was hoping someone would buy it to tow their boat or something...

Bjorn

calamaridog

Expedition Leader
That's a damn fine looking rig right there. And I like the 351W too.

Too bad I can't buy any toys right now:oops:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier