Ozarks and Quachitas - November 2016

Texas Trailman

Those are some great pictures. That my kind of weather and scenery. I absolutely loved it all and wished I was there experiencing it with you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RIDGE

Adventurer
Those pictures are outstanding! I wonder how long it takes to build a wall that significant?

What do you do if the water gets much deeper? Do your door seals keep it out?

Let's plan something for 2017. Maybe you could come to Baja with us from 1/8 - 1/17? We are going to work our way down to the Bay Of Conception (Mulege) on the Sea of Cortez side (as much dirt as possible), and head north along the Pacific side. Expect about 1200 miles in Baja...

DirtRoads

Observer
This is yet another reminder that I need to take more advantage of the Ozarks. You don't have a gps track of your route do you?

Howski

Great trip thanks for sharing. Trails looks like they've got some great terrain to go along with the scenery

wngrog

Adventurer
I was just following along. I could figure it out if I had to go back though. Head to Oark and just start poking around the FS roads.

wngrog

Adventurer
Those pictures are outstanding! I wonder how long it takes to build a wall that significant?

What do you do if the water gets much deeper? Do your door seals keep it out?

Let's plan something for 2017. Maybe you could come to Baja with us from 1/8 - 1/17? We are going to work our way down to the Bay Of Conception (Mulege) on the Sea of Cortez side (as much dirt as possible), and head north along the Pacific side. Expect about 1200 miles in Baja...

I was able to do Baja for the first time this year when Can Am let me try out their new Maverick. I got to see some of the stuff you did on your last trip. I can't wait to get back. Loved your story.

MSRT74

X3 with my Jeep. I'm building my Jeep up and would love to join if there is an annual ride. Thanks for sharing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne