Rattle can is out, Vinyl Wrap is in. Digital Camo Vinyl wrap on my K30Blazer

Cult Hero

Observer
I have gone back and forth about doing a vinyl wrap on my truck for a long time. It was gonna get the spray bomb detail long ago but I 86'd that idea. I have liked the vinyl wrap for how they look, the patterns and the ease, but not sure about durability. Guess I am about to find out.

Vinyl-Wrap-Thumbnail.jpg

Ivan

Lost in Space
I'm going to be that guy:

It looks alright, what does it for me is the red accents (wheels, shackles, drive shaft, etc.)

Very interested in the durability though.

Cult Hero

Observer
it is actually chevy orange. I went crazy with it. Engine painted and all running gear including trans and TC. LOL

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
Me like!:drool: Totally military look:Wow1: you got going there Merrick! Now thats a wrap...:ylsmoke:

rayra

Expedition Leader
Only costs 50x as much as a rattle can job, but have at it. If you can afford to spend the money in this economy, good for you.

I'd like to do it, as a barrier against desert pinstriping. But I only paid $6k for my used Suburban in the first place. Not paying half again to wrap it.

Cult Hero

Observer
Only costs 50x as much as a rattle can job, but have at it. If you can afford to spend the money in this economy, good for you.

I'd like to do it, as a barrier against desert pinstriping. But I only paid $6k for my used Suburban in the first place. Not paying half again to wrap it.

****** you talking about? You think I paid $3k for this. Rofl. You are crazy.

75SUB4X4

****** you talking about? You think I paid $3k for this. Rofl. You are crazy.

How much did you end up paying? I was thinking about getting a auto plastic dip with a gloss finish. Iv seen on youtube that they arnt too bad, but hella cheaper than a wrap.

Sponge

Adventurer
I like it minus the orange accents!lol
What are the odds water gets trapped underneath causing rust? That's always been my fear.
Pretty easy/cheap way to change things up so I like it.

Cult Hero

Observer
I did it myself. It is all in the video. Tips and tricks etc. I would really doubt you can get water under it. The adhesive is pretty legit. Not too worried about that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94