Noobie here just saying hi

mr tyler

Hi, Truck camper and TW200, like to explore and camp in the boonies. Just what I need another forum. From Joshua Tree. Ca. and retired

DSCN0756.jpg

Mundo4x4Casa

West slope, N. Ser. Nev.
Mr. T,
Welcome to the forum. Not much happening on this forum. Nice looking rig you have. Which camper is that? It looks like a good setup for boon docking. I assume the bike goes on a front channel receiver hitch. Do you have a ramp? Snow plow prep springs on the front?
regards, jefe

mr tyler

Jefe, I took your advice and came over here and joined up, it's tuna fisher from RV.net. It's my 815 lite Lance and yes my TW rides up front, carry all my bikes this way. Weighted my front and had enough weight to carry, and of course I have a ramp, i'm to old not 2.

Mundo4x4Casa

West slope, N. Ser. Nev.
Mr. T,
It seems we've traveled many of the same trails in our time. Jeanie and I escaped from So. Cal. in 2006 when I retired from the L.A.Philharmonic and teaching to the West Slope. While living in La Crescenta I spent a lot of time at the Hammers with various hard core off-road people including my bro John:

At one time or another, I think we motored on every venue the southwest had to offer. Here, I"m going through the Little Sluice on the Rubicon:

those days are gone, but we still like to off-road the truck camper.
jefe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior