The Sierra Challenge 2017

rascott

Observer
ahha!
gonna start keeping room on the calendar.
always a good time, don't miss this!
i still have rain's radio gear(sorry).
richard

PA_JERO

Adventurer
Man, I can't wait for this journey. Lloyd, we need to plan for september. If this trip is scheduled any sooner than that, I'm afraid I'm out this year. Between august being a harsh month for work, my kids are just starting school last week of july, and this year my boss will be gone last couple weeks in august. Just throwing that out there, if it don't work for everyone else than it is what it is, I'll just have to miss the action.

Dang, I am sure I will miss it in September. After the months of working 100+hrs to get this house built, not sure they will want to left behind...

snare

Adventurer
so I have a fridge AND a roof tent
monty-python-run-away-o.gif

is this your RTT?

rtt.jpg

Oso

Forest Defecator
I've missed two Sierra challenges and Moab. Hopefully this latest repair will be the last major fix for awhile. It's on the calendar and the boss says I can go provided I'm back in time and in one piece for our anniversary.

What's up with your truck lloyd? Any updates or progress?

So busy we have never got it to the shop! Planning to attempt to get it in tomorrow yet again. This week we are a little slower as we approach the slow season for me. Going to call them later....Need to get it in in case we can swing a late spring Utah. Which is in jeopardy due to house building. But given how long it takes these guys, it needs to get in!

PA_JERO

Adventurer
Better hurry lloyd, if you don't get it in the month, it won't be done in time for next year sierras.

Your new house will still be in NM? I know you were talking CO at one point. Let us know when the house warming party is, we'll come break it in AZ crew style.

The new house is on the Sandias overlooking Albuquerque at over 7K feet. Basically the side of a mountain, so full of challenges. Waterfalls, trees, wilderness...but 8 minutes to Albuquerque.

FullMonte

Adventurer
Should have my 3.15s tc gears installed by then and maybe a new suspension? Hmmm..

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94