07 Subaru Forester XT WRB 5sp Manual

dstn2bdoa

Adventurer
Not quite expo status, but some may be interested. SOLD

Up for Sale is my beloved 2007 WRB Forester XT Sport with 5 speed manual transmission, 97,xxx miles.

The vehicle is in near perfect condition. I am the second owner, purchased the vehicle at 57,000 miles. First owner appears to have been as anal as I. No leaks or rust. Clean carfax, no accidents. Maintenance records included. Both of us are mature adults, no clutch drops, autox, or track days etc. Not that there's anything wrong with those things, just not in this baby.

Exterior: 9/10 Some light scratches from everyday life, one very small ding on rear passenger door. See pictures.

Interior: 9/10 I'm going to say perfect, except some surface scratches from fingernails on the bezel surrounding the climate control knobs, and a small surface indentation on the drivers door where I rest my elbow.

Recently (at 96,xxx) the plastic on the top of the radiator cracked. I took this as an opportunity to get a jump on all the upcoming maintenance. All parts, except fluids were purchased from Subaru.
Timing belt/water pump and all associated parts, pulleys, gaskets etc.
Thermostat, radiator caps
Clutch/pressure plate, throw out bearing
Spark plugs
Both diffs and trans refilled with Amsoil.
Radiator, all aluminum Mishimoto. Same price as OEM but 50% more capacity and no plastic.
Both belts.

The vehicle is totally stock except:
Radiator, mentioned above.
Rally Armor mud flaps
04 STi BBS wheels (2 sets)
04 STi struts and springs. Struts re-valved by Feal Suspension with Zerk fittings.
Windshield replaced with limited version, now has wiper de-icer.

Purchasing home forces sale. Pink in hand. Low ballers ignored. Serious offers considered. The car splits it time between Big Bear and West Covina, let me know where to meet up.

$16,000

IMG_0035.jpg

IMG_0036.jpg

IMG_0037.jpg

IMG_0040.jpg

IMG_0041.jpg

IMG_0057.jpg

Last edited:

DailyJeep

Adventurer
Love it! If I hadn't just purchased a home, it'd be hard to pass up. Looks extremely well kept and clean ones are so rare to find. Good luck with sale!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94