New in box National Luna power pack

DJ98cobra

Observer
SOLD..... Brand-new in box power pack $400 shipped inside the continental US. Currently located in Raleigh North Carolina.

a03bbdecdaf349c6cb3498517ead6e6e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
It's frowned upon to post the same item for sale elsewhere, in someone else's for sale thread. If you're doing it for the benefit of the seller, please do so via PM.
FWIW Equipt has it for $560 SHIPPED. So, to someone in the market, thats in the market for a NIB one; it's a great deal.

MTSN

Explorer
It's frowned upon to post the same item for sale elsewhere, in someone else's for sale thread. If you're doing it for the benefit of the seller, please do so via PM.
FWIW Equipt has it for $560 SHIPPED. So, to someone in the market, thats in the market for a NIB one; it's a great deal.

A lot of people on this forum trust other members for providing a decent deal on used gear (doesn't matter if it's NIB if you're not buying it from an authorized retailer, it's used), so I don't think it's totally unreasonable for members to chime in to assist others in spotting something that may not be the great deal they thought. Front Runner has this listed brand new for $499 - no idea what shipping is, but I highly doubt it's $60. It should be frowned upon for members here to list things for full retail that are used. A lot of other forums also require a certain number of posts to list something for sale which might be helpful in threads such as these.

DJ98cobra

Observer
A lot of people on this forum trust other members for providing a decent deal on used gear (doesn't matter if it's NIB if you're not buying it from an authorized retailer, it's used), so I don't think it's totally unreasonable for members to chime in to assist others in spotting something that may not be the great deal they thought. Front Runner has this listed brand new for $499 - no idea what shipping is, but I highly doubt it's $60. It should be frowned upon for members here to list things for full retail that are used. A lot of other forums also require a certain number of posts to list something for sale which might be helpful in threads such as these.

MTSN,
Thank you for the feedback. With my location being in the SE if someone in the NW purchased it would cost 40-50 for me to ship. So $100 off what I paid (560)I did not believe was asking a ton. I did not know front runner had it for the same price for local pickup so I will have to take that into consideration. Thanks again!

DJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader

And item for sale is worth whatever the seller is asking and a buyer is willing to pay...

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
From the forum rules page..

Items and vehicles should be at least loosely associated with adventure travel.
No firearms, firearm parts, or ammunition are to be listed for sale.
No harassment: an item is worth what someone else will pay for it. To dump on someone's For Sale thread because you think the price is too high is inappropriate. Be respectful of the fact that someone is trying to sell an item or vehicle. We will delete all posts that only serve to disparage the item.
Group buys are not allowed on Expedition Portal unless previously approved by the administration."

...don't shoot the messenger.... I don't make the rules, just try to follow them and educate others.

GXWagon

Adventurer
From the forum rules page..

Items and vehicles should be at least loosely associated with adventure travel.
No firearms, firearm parts, or ammunition are to be listed for sale.
No harassment: an item is worth what someone else will pay for it. To dump on someone's For Sale thread because you think the price is too high is inappropriate. Be respectful of the fact that someone is trying to sell an item or vehicle. We will delete all posts that only serve to disparage the item.
Group buys are not allowed on Expedition Portal unless previously approved by the administration."

...don't shoot the messenger.... I don't make the rules, just try to follow them and educate others.

I think there is room for interpretation of that rule. It specificly says "No Harassment." You would have to believe what MTSN stated could be considered harassment. "Dumping" on DJ98'a thread. Not really what I was reading. MTSN seemed very polite and coming from a respectful place of education. Maybe DJ98 made a mistake in his listing price or not. Either way it is a far cry from what I would consider "Harassment." I could be less sensitive than others though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94