Road Trek 4x4 Chevrolet Camper Van - $57,250

zip

I prefer social distancing.
RoadTrek Versitile 190 Chevrolet 4x4, 19k original miles, self-contained, excellent condition, too much to list, pics on request, serious buyers CALL only, no texting, help selling, pay-pal, buyers rep, shipping, or any other B.S., if you don't have the cash or don't know what this rig is worth, then don't waste my time or yours, no trades, NO TEXT...phone calls ONLY...48O.54O.756O.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/rvs/5930458255.html

Found this on Criagslist, and know nothing about it.

EDIT: I remember there was one of these for sale on this site a couple years with around 150K miles on it that was listed for $30K, and had done some extensive off road touring.

I get that the seller is serious about selling, and doesn't want to deal with knuckleheads, but a few pics, and a little less attitude might help with the sale.

Last edited:

zip

I prefer social distancing.
Scam? Maybe.
Aren't most scams listed with real low prices?

Edit: I called him. Seems legit.
Says 4WD is factory. Not sure if it is IFS. Who does the factory install for Roadtrek? He also says it has smaller wheels and tires, which I don't understand the benefit of.

Last edited:

Happykamper

Explorer
Lol who would buy or even look at anything like that with his / her attitude ??? Scams usually are to good to be true pricing and friendly !!! This is nether , so it must be real

The "attitude" doesn't bother me. I have sold things on craigslist and unfortunately there are a lot of tire kickers.

4wd for Roadtrek would have to be a Quigley. Smaller wheels and tires makes for higher gear ratio. Like the reverse of adding bigger tires, which will cause loss of performance if gears are not redone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz