Suspension Fault

ColoDisco

Explorer
That's called a capacitive discharge, it clears saved memory in the modules directly connected to the main power supply. Amazing how many times that can fix a issue even if just temporarily.

GORM

Adventurer
Suggest reading multiple posts from this forum before sinking big $. I have had warning light central twice. This forum and many folks responding saved me big (Colo disco and Victory Overland gave me great advice amongst others). Soon after getting my vehicle (2yrs ago) I had had issues and I replaced the battery and all went well and back to normal. Second time (recent, like within 30 days) was post hard off roading and it was the alignment.

Btw, I got list from stealer for $4000 of stuff but I am working on most of this on my own for 25% of the cost. Those morons forgot to reset my steering angle sensor after an alignment after I replaced tie rods and all sway bar bushings for under $150 and 2 Saturday afternoons in my garage. I was embarrassed for them, but I can tell you it was fun to tell them exactly what they screwed up and be right.

If you got the bong, special programs fault, ride height only fault ... I'd start with dealer alignment $140 - make sure they reset steering angle sensor. If you get code reader, the gap BT one is sweet. I got for Christmas. Armed with codes, folks here or some good research is going to answer a lot of questions quickly.

Good luck - 50 folks on this site have done this

DiscoNels

Adventurer
So, the garage you went to is in Minneapolis, MN? Your profile says your in San Diego. I'm in Minneapolis too and have a Nanocom Evo licensed for LR3's (works on ALL LR3's regardless of VIN#).

What shop did you go to out of curiosity? I would highly recommend Expedition Autoworks in St. Louis Park for any and all Land Rover related work. I know from experience their estimate would be nowhere near what you were quoted.

Alex M

Observer
DiscoNels: I just moved from San Diego, but havent updated my info. I actually live in Beldenville, Wi, which is about am hour from Minneapolis. I took it to Euro Autoworks, which i have learned is a mistake. I actually wanted to try out Expedition Autoworks.

Im currently using a family members car to get by. I've been debating driving it back into the city for a second opinion.

I think the radiator leak is coming from the drainage drainage bolt, which should be an easier fix.

MontyMog

Rolling Thunder
Not trying to hawk anything but I swapped to coils and have 4 struts and a compressor.... all work. Shoot me a pm if interested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94