Hello from the FrontRange

FauxLux

Just thought I'd say hello. I am a new member currently building up a 2013 Tacoma DCSB for Overlanding adventure. While I have done a fair amount of "four wheelin''" here in Colorado/Utah, it has not been particularly programmatic or mindful in an Overlanding sense. It was usually just a weekend spur-of-the-moment type thing. Not interested in rock-crawling or mudding, unless incidental to actually traveling somewhere. Very dedicated to Tread Lightly.

My vehicles have included a CJ5 (damn I wish I still had that thing), two Tundra's, two Tacoma's (one currently per above), a KLR 650, a Polaris Sportsman 570 Touring ATV (current), a Ducati Scrambler (gravel road capable, though I have gotten it a few inches off the ground. :thunk. current), and many mountain/cross bikes. I am also "rugged-izing" a Sylvansport Go utility camper for mild overlanding with my kids.

Good to be here.

FauxLux

IMG_5639 3.JPG

Last edited:

camodog

Adventurer
Welcome. I am also located in the front range. We should do a meet and greet. I know there are some events once a month or so at Odyssey Beerwerks in Arvada. I could get the details if you are interested. Let me know

FauxLux

Thanks to all for the warm welcome. I am in the far eastern end of Centennial. Essentially between Parker and Aurora (SaddleRock). Would be great to meet-up some time.

JandDGreens

Adventurer
Welcome from Englewood, I am new to overland experience, also, I am looking forward to my first trip this summer. Cheers!!!

camodog

Adventurer
The next meet and greet is at http://www.odysseybeerwerks.com/ in Arvada. Feb 14, 2017 at 7pm.
I will be there. Let me know if you are interested and maybe we can hang out and talk trails and parts and what not. Significant others are encouraged.

5535 West 56th Avenue #107
Arvada, CO 80002

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94