VW Expedition Camper LT 28D $5000 Baja Ca Sur

TheSweatyButcher

Adventurer
00e0e_kMErvY3EzSd_600x450.jpg
Not mine but local to me. Not sure if this is a deal or a massive headache.

https://bajasur.craigslist.com.mx/cto/5948838094.html?lang=en&cc=us

VW Expedition Camper is European Model LT28Diesel mileage is a low 154,000miles. The exterior has been completely restored and the interior is ready for its upgrade. There is a separate bath inside with a pop up bed. It was special ordered from the factory to have a desert snorkel and a three person front seating. It is in excellent mechanical shape and was serviced by the best VW mechanic in LaPaz(Geraldo VW). It has one cracked side window and a cracked front windshield. The history is as unique as the model in that it has been to every continent except South America. It has been imported into Canada and is registered until nov2017. It can be imported into the US because it is older than 25yearsbut it takes a 3 step process with a two day advance notice for clearance . I am happy to answer any questions by text on my iPhone with its U S number
show contact info
the voice mail function does not work. My mexican land line is 612-145-0463. Thanks Roger. We just arrived in Todos Santos. I lost some of the contact phone numbers from my iphone so reconnect if your ready for a test ride. The good news is she started rightup and survived her 2nd hurricane unscathed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles