A little bit of Pro Speed showed up L322 and LR4 Special items

Fivespddisco

Supporting Sponsor
I know you guys were looking for some Pro Speed stuff and the first batch finally came in.

This is what we have in stock now until the next order.

LR3 / LR4 light bar $218

Rear Ladders $$310 Free shipping.

LR4 Face Lift Sump Guard. 2014 -16 $398

And Some Love for you L322 folks Sump Guard / skid plate $488

I am working on more Racks and rack accessories. Every rack in this batch was sold before the container arrived.

223058 copy.jpg

221252 copy.jpg

222773 copy.jpg

224409 copy.jpg

harbinger808

Adventurer
nice :) will you start carrying their sliders?... also, could you bring in their front grill mounting brackets for LED lazer RS or ST4s?...

vitola231

Observer
Brav, you can have some made or maybe thread starter can make. I made these for mine, can't remember but I think I had 1/4" bent up. You could use any thickness you want or any material(stainless, mild, aluminium) these bolt up to factory side step thread inserts. I used sched 40 1" piping for the tubing, this design goes overtop of the factory plastic rockers, I lined with rubber so to cause no damage. You could use bigger tubing, square tubing etc. The advantage is these use existing mounting points so cause no damage, the 1/4" steel bent with a 90 and 45 degree is way stronger than you can imagine. I tested by lifting truck off ground with a bottle jack in middle of slider, didn't even dent it.

If me posting this here isn't appropriate please move, don't mean to hijack posters thread.

image.jpg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Campndad

Essayons!!
Do you have anymore light bars?
BTW my ladder looks great.
c4f7f160138af371587e3010c5af48f5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fivespddisco

Supporting Sponsor
I like that ladder.
That extra step makes it so much easier to use.

I only have 1 light bar left. Lets give sunrisehiker an day on this if he dose not take it it yours.

A.J.M

Explorer
For those with the ladders, please be careful with the powder coating.

I have a ladder on my D3, removed yesterday as the car is going in for a respray. My ladder was fitted July 2015 and the powder coating has broken down all over the ladder.
The bottom and top steps have lost lots of coating, each step has rust, the lower step has a large rust bubble at the bottom.
Mine is getting sand blasted, some welding work done to correct some iffy looking welds and then redone with Raptor coating to protect it longer.

The ladder is a great one, the extra step is so easy to use, but the finish doesn't last long if used regularly or the car lives in a rough climate.

harbinger808

Adventurer
For those with the ladders, please be careful with the powder coating.

I have a ladder on my D3, removed yesterday as the car is going in for a respray. My ladder was fitted July 2015 and the powder coating has broken down all over the ladder.
The bottom and top steps have lost lots of coating, each step has rust, the lower step has a large rust bubble at the bottom.
Mine is getting sand blasted, some welding work done to correct some iffy looking welds and then redone with Raptor coating to protect it longer.

The ladder is a great one, the extra step is so easy to use, but the finish doesn't last long if used regularly or the car lives in a rough climate.

Same goes for the roof rack. Mine has been on our LR4 about 1 1/2 yrs here in PHX AZ and shows exact same issues as the ladder :/ Dont get me wrong, still love their products. Just some heads up to everyone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles