The Backup Plan: My 3rd Gen 4runner

Airmapper

Inactive Member
Yeah, its the obligatory, cliche, build thread for my latest vehicle. In other words a place to post my ramblings on what I'm working on in the slim chance anyone cares. But if I do something technical, you might find something useful if I document it.

After much thought as to what make and model vehicle I'd like as a secondary vehicle, the more I looked I kept coming back to the 4runner. I considered several vehicles, but the older 4runners were consistently in my price range, I found it interesting, and looked easier to maintain and fix on my own. I just wanted something inexpensive and fun to drive besides the Xterra which was on call for every time I wanted to go from point A to B.

While I didn't need another 4x4 as my backup vehicle, it is appealing to my interests which should keep me enthused about it. Plus I'll have fun mixing it up and gaining experience driving different 4x4s. I've never wheeled an automatic, so I think that will be interesting. I understand these are quite capable stock as well. I have my Xterra in a place I'm quite happy with it's setup, and I have a several more mods planned for it but that is winding down into a point where I'm content with it and just want to use it. I can take it slow and have some fun with the 4runner, maybe even experiment a bit without messing with what I have and like in the Xterra. The idea is between the 2 I won't rack up insane miles on my Xterra like I am now. This 4runner already has lots of miles and with some TLC hopefully can stand many more, hauling me back and forth to work 2-3 times a week won't bother it much. (Probably drive the Xterra a day or two so it's not sitting, oh the joys of multiple vehicles...)

I thought I found a 4runner back in December but turned out it had a disintegrating frame under it, so I went about my business and not long after one popped up literally on my way to work at one of those "buy here pay here" used lots. I looked it over, it has it's rough spots and needed some TLC, but when it came down to it all the important bits appeared to be in good shape. Frame was clean, minimal rust on everything, engine ran smooth and quiet, it drove well, most if not all the doo dads work, 4x4 systems worked, so I felt good about it's condition. There are many out there in better shape I'm sure.

Some "buy here pay here" guys get a bad rap, and many probably deserve it, but I actually liked the folks running that place. They didn't give me a lot of BS, I was just going to cut a check for the vehicle so they shot me the price they wanted for it, lower than the sticker price, and I thought it was fair so I bought it. Probably the least strained interaction I've had with buying a vehicle.

On to the details:

2000 Toyota 4runner
Limited trim
Multi-mode 4x4 (Center diff type)
No rear locker. (Bummer...)

What I know about it:
Dealer had no maintenance records, so I bought it based on what I could see. I pulled a carfax before I paid for it and found some maintenance logs, but the surprise came when I was nosing around inside after I bought it, and found the glove box stuffed full of papers. I had seen them before when I was inspecting it and thought it was old road maps, but when I pulled them out it was full of receipts for what looked like everything the 2nd (last) owner had done to it. I skimmed through, going to go back to it later. At first glance I don't think this guy was too involved in maintenance, but at least he changed his oil on a regular basis, good for him (and me.)

I also seen on the carfax where it had been totaled, and seemed to be why the last owner no longer owned it. After some looking I found the damaged area, it appears to have been in a fender bender on the passenger front. I found where the fit of the front fender and bumper area is warped, but actually it was hard to tell it had been in an accident, the only obvious evidence is under the hood, and a few places they got a bit sloppy masking the paint job. For a vehicle this age and what I want it for, not a problem.

My immediate fix it list before I start driving it around:

• + battery terminal is buggered and loose, found replacement.
  • Right front turn signal wire is cut, probably in accident, must find new plug and splice it on.
  • New bulbs in license plate lights.
  • New air filter
  • New oil filter
  • Oil change
  • Brake fluid flush (looks like pea soup or something in the reservoir, I bet it's never been changed. The level is low making the brake light come on.)
  • A good clean up on the interior, it's kinda icky...I'll just feel better in it once it's clean.
  • See if the spare tire mounts up where it's supposed to, currently riding around in the back.

Probably one at a time jobs over the coming months:

• Brake job. (Fluid low, thus assuming pads are worn...will know when I flush the fluid.)
  • Obtain and program a second set of master keys, also research and see if I can get a door lock fob as it didn't come with one, but is likely equipped for it.
  • Drive line fluids. (TC & Axles, for the AT I'm not sure, if the drain doesn't give me issue I'll just drain and fill several times until it's mostly fresh fluid, I think that will be better than goofing with it too much.)
  • Timing belt (Last change I know about was in the 60k mile area, it's at 239k now...it could have been changed since then, but I'll plan to do it when I get time.)
  • Running boards = gone.
  • I got to do something about those tires....I have some not quite worn out Duratrac's off my Xterra before I went to 33's, they are 265/75/16, be a shame to let those not get used all the way up...
  • Rear hatch struts.
  • The fog lights were not replaced after the accident, after pricing them I know why....going to see if I can find some at the junk yard to clean up and install, all the wiring is in place just need to bolt them on. I am worried about the alignment with the holes in the bumper since it's warped a bit, I'll need to look into that.
  • Maybe a new radiator to head off strawberry milkshake. Coolant needs a flush anyway. Wondering if it got replaced in it's little accident though...

It's been mostly dark since I've had it, I work during the day so what time I have been around it I've been looking it over for stuff to fix before I trust it to drive. So here is the only photo I have of it from the dealer lot, cheesy antenna flag and all.

5vj6fw4t08O7lWirUM6n8zUOo6y8cuni6AmcmxMBTsI1M-b6VeCdQD3iF_7BBnlw2Kmid7mL1IYjiPn4S4yUINx8ctQe4AaQikcc-iMYe6qiqWiRUQu7ZGMZiRdNYD7IaCHlH3HFjOazGCtbeo_5QonknaCtNLPL22iJuNYfeGqpTgNKMHE53fmjhksYajvkksWhSis8AN5tDyZVfcTnbzWAN9Gg5N8vWhVQYrcDhCZyq_VR8UnQ2vv4oUiYpKjGGb0Jbx8Aow7T_yOTMWHBjueWIMlkeqgpktrJJU2raCarkuNyfgSZnl5pLH1_Fmku5Asb0t-tW8eBvHQvj4pXhpoobG2LFhr5r3z2X_x-M5qCJ8DzJkaPIsrTNBo9IT8J11Rdd3vacIT1To3Df0AtSmKZSoHguLpPDe2mL2x-Nzz-ubtOrtYz5d87OePHbBJHI86Arpb_VJhvwohceXMHMkbLD6xPmzklLlMYsnEuMDvPChyJwr5PSkP8ZdvhUAmQwZLMQYUX7e6tfqm6ExAGP0cmhXx679DXrSFvUakVQ3caTXaYSZAlbhjHoiddqSWNRo7X7kvqLYNETU04IjyhF56ZWGvnk0IDBbS0hOzvwurLOE9g=w1570-h883-no

Airmapper

Inactive Member
Sub'ed for future mods and such. :)

I look forward to following it around somewhere someday.

Thanks Mike, you would be a welcome sight in my mirrors.

It's coming together...bringing it up to where I feel good about driving it.

Did an oil change. New filter as well. I was pleased to see it looked pretty good, I changed it because I didn't know how long it had been in there, so I'm glad it wasn't gunk.

This is my first time working on a 4runner so just guess my reaction to the oil filter location....

I think something is leaking oil a bit, lower half of the engine has oil all over it, but no drips anywhere. Figuring valve covers just off the top of my head.

Been working over the interior, cleaning and vaccuming. Gum melted in the center console. Broken glass under the seats, but it's cleaning up nicely.

Engine bay is pretty clean...
rZfjnChMfDT9t8p6DLGkGTN_gTWbASEPcv9gavOdFhgQkdHBt0887HIv8NaLqEqLztHxfme4tHGvGvnXFsv56rMLQUUjcsd5kWWD1ZLk27-L3-vK2196uokEJafm5I68-HzbG4Rn8xxqYnvN0tf5MDHEUAcW95jt54FB-tnmi_5tBmQmmo63KJpcmlkqRe-p5gSfXE4nd67DAq1V99NtDGtBeY4swhWWCFf19BRQQ6Z_Fs5_9CmcMs6lUkYyPwOxScMRkHQn_XPwmm9OFYDKmsCFFMjKL8afFj6rdtZ-QTkVyHQ_8tZcfG7IuT5eqrKZ-RRKpUKA_wyFq7ffbNHFdLgbgH9U1Re9jCZAPnlILBirV1q7jc0dUB9vYDu3ywOGDQTpT3tn6V17qnW-dC_Sm3NloGPrg2gaCqr7QrTIM7bJ1fzbvb8ZUeongUmfxo-v435SK5xzXIP-esa5js1g7qi_e9GdmKF0QuHRHVFec1hIogrKbgTV6VRLkHy8Ysmxh_tR3h-SMsPuerBLZONoc_eM4iN8MaY1XuaqRSTVu4HEitjcxDRjfzCoOKjkJ-vcspI-qXLQRkcRhY-y5gVh3MR5Z5l6MJf_F56SPoNr0e4Dp__3Up3H=w1625-h914-no

Do you think I wasted my money on this new air filter?
ZOwIvlsmgFPfU25Y9fxRxiV_qU8qXcdZExYCgQAREAaTPxBg0ID2jGJCm6LzR2NQ0IuBj_AMyOVuRcR8qdFJDlJFYnQ8j2PdJOPfCpJucnfX8I2Nf2_mpNqms5PRdrXSJLM0ewlS7ygGEEf2aIgLenPLZ8bizy_mUoKCWC7T8WQZm_5ujwhvZDSxaS6SkZf_o6Pr-yq8Gm7HDLGKSlliRAF6jYLvv4kE3BK3zXc6xVzwGqPVocAgUph19Z9_K5s2J6yFgBHFKJaDoXqDUrDik9mGtquHtokH3lGEZlpHs2Q4lplZTGzPZzpcN8Em0HL5NNi9G7mYwChyUtcfKUAI9CmnHtN0cNkFASbuQT5zWIybq20DZ0oUqXB0cl7vDjaSHoIZoz8PEhNJe-yRdmXf3_THkSfyerWINfNjPkzpLWIQshhLksFHP_bi4uvdDTjBTiSxJTVKKPsH8dj-ixWrSpZeFPwcJjSM7nD-PLfCDKJ2s009tFXPK2ArFaSt2BuIcgAnIFAdRB5zzELQdCNz2jo4gn2HllcGvI4U2Q1BeUrNWJaWrOGmyzRL4WD-XDjRUUtaE6WrpepzqN1PH6qfJ1XBGe1H0M3KQLXM96iBQ0TNvVMgBpBO=w1625-h914-no

Some clever SOB thought this was funny......what's funny is the radio picks up pretty good without it.
GSu49UkS_Xu2cQQOF1P54Wr_umCASrJsYs3QxVWXFc2_FtdXGtReD2pHtoaEVIEyjNy9TPamcTRYUACyhKNQR6_1bBOO0gHqO-WLsJbBEOHdvP8r8GesyWX91RvFskeRXv6FYVrh_H7GUO0TRFqpLKteVEtXlvn40iL6LGJ3_C19sybuHUmWsNH2deNwlQumvKskjVm_85HV0V_uCL1yMny7nl2Um3WVtgW5aRlbjAQ2oFiMo9EPJtSQLgM_xdIEbGb_QZwKpZOpOZVdCdqrQn_582QvXvuSknzGzprGG88Kc7hToM1LeiXEk6S8gq-aF1yj-JnOQbQnxYtL8e3oBdDDDYr-62vYYH4WHmDqbRddQTe-gV8MMNwjzIUUleYgS1pSyO5afnMFC7zLcxBQQ-C0SIvRqrKiraQPkaUiRbA-9o8pZvUA4PghY62kiaomF74kybWvOHWHXEJOA_VdaD4mjYqc90uFC-GgvBfvoSWDS8mUqYtbzE9kTrdO_ezbp7NF0S1EkS-h3CRmm_S26b8lMR5VzYpWnfrSZTFHaizwRU_nu1NY3oM-0f1S1Tn3nB6A-lY9lf6MzhmcNctzRosdbq0AjYw745n_TJe9KFziah_8iss3=w1625-h914-no

And just an exterior shot because I hate it when people post vehicle photos and no overall shot:
Swe2IuQgQN7hnATvBM9bhn9pqIH3hUFwj9bJ9PZROEfYEcn5KvLZyE205DKdoqMJjBjegzPvMBqbWb-n7fPHIId4Tu60mD2AaE7b_1QjNlFlGvQiPf6AO_b-VyKGZ6Hbo4LmCCINkppRV-D6OsgQ_0fGL37OVp_CDd5pafjegKfFxneq6cCWCxzaxHtVnYAxS0eRgHbi5HYa5ZCb2_EQGF_YrLznpW5qiq5AkcrndL2yDCwSZ6534Is4fd_rrtEfUYOR5RFxHaU1eTA8XD4k8vkO1rsGmWLysBMoxcw_klBtFEumHDFBqIi8hURsqdTU0-k064NT4ldiA-r9os2_jOJrK3Sz3ItO5zO2RWQeQx4-dxUuS2rP3yV_keNazD6tEP4XZzkZpIDmx5JqPTqKM-KYqomHjWPCm9HrlwTpSqzcXymjI2qMXdvLobgwxdU0x1nRPxXZNJiYrDc7g5_k0QZfz_lIxeuBskFzFxt1Fx95rv8NvPY3WDDx5eqNHPGOAjk8SM8cjF492XJMe9FUoojAUB9kCPZNDIqSvqeFRZNC0VUKVc1fVxArfMMngWvjnY0zJ58WsZDHtJesX89pWfH1EAXF5pGKz8DWR2e3lMmDqy9eMQpP=w1625-h914-no

aontkos

It's nice to see some more 3rd Gen love on this forum! How many miles are on this truck? Pardon me if I overlooked it.

The radiator looks original based on the yellowed plastic. I replaced mine with a Denso and I've been happy so far.

Last edited:
It's nice to see some more 3rd Gen love on this forum! How many miles are on this truck? Pardon me if I overlooked it.

The radiator looks original based on the yellowed plastic. I replaced mine with a Denso and I've been happy so far.

I second that! If you add a transmission oil cooler up front, you can forgo the potential for the "strawberry milkshake" issue. That's what I did on mine, works just fine.

Airmapper

Inactive Member
How many miles are on this truck?

About 239,000. Nice thing is best I can tell it looks like it's been somebodys kid hauler, so I'm hoping those were low impact miles...

If you add a transmission oil cooler up front, you can forgo the potential for the "strawberry milkshake" issue. That's what I did on mine, works just fine.

I'lll look into that over replacing the radiator right away. Sounds quicker to get done and my first prioroty is just get it where I feel good driving it without wondering what's going to break. It's in decent condition though, just behind on maintance all around.

Airmapper

Inactive Member
Not much but did a few little things to improve the livability of it driving to work early morning in the dark.

OEM head unit lighting was shot, the stock antenna was chopped off at the wire, so I had 2 local stations to listen to and had to find the button to select between them by feel.

New JCV single din unit, got a refurbished unit kinda inexpensive. No CD, no tape deck, but will Bluetooth to my phone, accepts USB and aux in, and lets me use the phone hands free. Once I get the antenna fixed I can plug that in and get FM reception.

Also added LEDs to most of the lights behind the center console. Environmental controls were so dim I could barely see them, took out the green and went with white. ECT/Defrost light was out. I think I missed a few but Don't need them. Couldn't get Hazard back light to work at all but I can find that. Will likely do the instrument cluster later.

Should be before and after photos below. Before is kinda blurry, so dim my camera couldn't focus on them.

06orn8x5AhIvUNr8MtaZZMBTSs5nxtRoklnkwOVbgSz9G5_2tT04gMzuYR4hWaETum_D3h9AU9tlV1IDBtelzlEKBig-X2vhv3gUsraef3PdUq6_z2jW1gsD6zwBMgYRFQmKBocvor-PCh7wfBPXbNjNwQqCE1S9u4lKzifPxjYPIHwEjSFJEe9YpXAuuQUC41yU2M45ueNVtCbQyHScajsDlgZPaA9sMm5J-FBeV6MS5ZwDQ4fpJL8E594nnyHHT4tbaUCQ0fOIgoUMsU37atOTCOAWmKOE4N8jlkmuXVetIB-cN9uqG_DiCClct_navrCvgTl2mX04HHLfqjBBHmVn0hytDQfhkojtaYP22QvRZwiVs3vvJe0FQUGlBCh31AN7o8rhLE36xFb2jHz8Q7-oMt2U3Bpnrsk2Og2epJUtS9JSCeHtsBPS2ve8uZfgGOXZDTLfBPssILIxF7_40Q9EPlie59Kp-2-jnCuJuGQdGqU3UHR4N9ERyYNxypmpME8hq-blNjb4gVYfawiRwojp-LbKx8NLV0BeyH6z7dyLGWlPoHkzWe--lSN4K_HGIbcFEFWW0hY8fgomhadQvQMpePRwtVv5w3jTrmkPsnZZ7AYApOeQ=w708-h947-no
wFhVvvcA3TRUtQdVCRb4Qfui-9131wGYp2uXOSRkYL9-H0DPo3_8N6cm2NDMD0CH5BzyY-v5vWllKbkyoXusCXviKDQlXqp3qcYW12CjKkS2sHsJgY7qvE9UzXyKsncCsG5fMI1giyF3RK5fIqhd4gf1EFs6Cetwjth7yp3ZNrMQOr7BrO9oDqDokzg9X21fTLRq3Wox6HSzttDjEmIf17NkdTVZwOkawfeCVoYvCW6rBMx9vVpXahzBDKXCkAL4JriY3C31YN6HzUuMTJHRG7RkTGPQRriwTKbNACA0YT7jb-kk8yBTvwZsTYlJH-X1ziY7O2AhH7vM9M817QzGSea7OqCjDiECeFXENg6Pv68PQGCJUlwTg23EuEthU7v71ccbds9zwzWzHLgAzw66tpAomhehHpD0UZgJmV-bHMAPsmr_iscTaJ7iQmNzhpw9eu7ultvSsA4W5DZ2KroVubISKgGZyjKQ1FItcMm2dPU50Fk73pewb8EhfaQSqfSGT02oihD4Ztw-lzdh_JFHJTK2GPRHhIKp_6r2kn9VUYmRpIBHLZgBhzN4pPAZmi9qBz86mNznQxcExzpnXvODd_uttjiGoTy_82isPrtD_RDBe2rWBO-A=w708-h947-no

Arktikos

Explorer
No check engine light? That's good. With no maintenance history, I would definitely put replacing the fuel filter on your list of things to do.

Is the milkshake worry a bit overstated, perhaps? I would think that the radiator would have to be in really shabby condition for this to happen.

JandDGreens

Adventurer
Going to subscribe because some day I might get a 98-2000 4-Runner and am very curious want you will do to this one.

7echo

Adventurer
"I'lll look into that over replacing the radiator right away. Sounds quicker to get done and my first prioroty is just get it where I feel good driving it without wondering what's going to break."

A new radiator is inexpensive and easy to replace. I would do that before the cooler, or in conjunction.

Airmapper

Inactive Member
No check engine light? That's good. With no maintenance history, I would definitely put replacing the fuel filter on your list of things to do.

Is the milkshake worry a bit overstated, perhaps? I would think that the radiator would have to be in really shabby condition for this to happen.

No CEL since I've had it, runs smooth as silk at the moment. It's quieter idling than my Xterra, but Xterra's all sound like a Diesel running so that's no high bar to pass.

Fuel filter will go on my ever growing list, thanks for mentioning it, I thought about it but didn't mark it on my spreadsheet of stuff to do.

I did end up finding that the previous owner stashed all kinds of documentation in it, I went through it and figured out this guys eating habits, medical issues, job history, and most important, maintenance receipts. He wasn't detailed like most of us on here are with vehicles, but he changed the oil regular and seemingly took it to the shop when it gave him the least bit of trouble. No major items found other than a starter I think, at any rate nothing I found raised any eyebrows other than no mention of a timing belt.

I'm worried about the strawberry milkshake, but I'm in no hurry to replace the radiator until warmer weather. I don't want to park it so I'm going to keep driving it to work several times a week. I might put on an external cooler in a few weekends to hold me until I can do a larger project like a cooling system job, new radiator, water pump, timing belt, and a bunch of stuff if I can figure out what all I can do while I'm in the area.

Airmapper

Inactive Member
"I'lll look into that over replacing the radiator right away. Sounds quicker to get done and my first prioroty is just get it where I feel good driving it without wondering what's going to break."

A new radiator is inexpensive and easy to replace. I would do that before the cooler, or in conjunction.

Thanks, I've been asking about that on a 4runer forum. I'll look into the radiator job more. If I can do it in several hours without tearing half the front end down, I might try it.

SurferJacoby

日本車???最高
Go external

Add the transmission cooler and bypass theradiato to stave off the milkshake. Most everyone goes B&M but I forget the model number.

No CEL since I've had it, runs smooth as silk at the moment. It's quieter idling than my Xterra, but Xterra's all sound like a Diesel running so that's no high bar to pass.

Fuel filter will go on my ever growing list, thanks for mentioning it, I thought about it but didn't mark it on my spreadsheet of stuff to do.

I did end up finding that the previous owner stashed all kinds of documentation in it, I went through it and figured out this guys eating habits, medical issues, job history, and most important, maintenance receipts. He wasn't detailed like most of us on here are with vehicles, but he changed the oil regular and seemingly took it to the shop when it gave him the least bit of trouble. No major items found other than a starter I think, at any rate nothing I found raised any eyebrows other than no mention of a timing belt.

I'm worried about the strawberry milkshake, but I'm in no hurry to replace the radiator until warmer weather. I don't want to park it so I'm going to keep driving it to work several times a week. I might put on an external cooler in a few weekends to hold me until I can do a larger project like a cooling system job, new radiator, water pump, timing belt, and a bunch of stuff if I can figure out what all I can do while I'm in the area.

I did the same thing basically. I didn't think far enough ahead though. I replaced the radiator before doing the timing belt. I would recommend setting aside a weekend to do the whole thing and put the new radiator in after the timing belt/wp.

Airmapper

Inactive Member
Got a few things done over the weekend.

Replaced the rear hatch struts.

Used an adapter for the rear radio antenna in my head unit. I have a Y adapter for when I fix the primary antenna but for now it picks up decent on the rear alone.

Replaced the fuel filter.

And added the B&M transmission cooler with a filter ahead of the cooler on the send line. For now it's completely separate from the radiator, I will probably tie it back into the new radiator if I feel it's not adequate on it's own.

I added about 2 quarts of ATF, and even then it was on the low side of the hot fill range. Surprised me somewhat, I know the cooler didn't use that much. I had checked it cold before and it appeared to be acceptable, must have been lower than I thought. After the cooler added the trans runs a shave hotter, about 150-170, up from 130-150. I'll have to keep an eye on it, but at least no worries about intermix. My understanding is the trans can run up to 200 degrees fine, until you have to worry about it running hot at around 220-250.

39lnjYlfXr7bybo-Ya-9Ij9sjy3tAOSvS6veC33vS-j7_aAPhvAU4kz3olzovygODOfbOH7VETThtszWZ97DGHO7_TpGBpHY0Gp49YX-7F-uH5H11kRuLUag27xaFf6U8YnQm-c2fe2LUeuWKkK3lggyRpcHxi2d-JjOSRezxQN-FsCxBIcCkP-UBRrU9nEby1Vu28e9B_01w7wu-LymxAwqVmTm4QC94EPl-JLHaS4_IO4JuMm3LhQXMXzc6ne8NUuJhyg4ZwdxZ_-pSSgCeeEvoDSph4KX7iViZlWxqAkuitc1Dp54PFIBc4y8LYWggwY93CaiVintPZ5mJg8oUSg3cWDxCG57DesDRKzaz1P_rPcOqzdrqL1D7Ccq1xrY9m9u7XdoxkZBUU-_8-8siiSxjKl8-ehawVag0vekiSGlCsHDelSdln51NNem8sgPe1dme1vVdmKOVFvV_sIEIyLCTBZQ1wWM-tcWqhD4sYTpEn6FSti53qGLPUgGsRfUz1aoPFaUpKH4W8jFIWxyaxpOIqRfDKP0eMrXwyYaPCgQs33T6Rdv0v8e8AjHHyLj8cgPdScnS1GHzsPD-LLNtjCnea07yfNKdGR4j8P2k37Huhsnkq3naz2NsalQ-RtWaeOQQYnHnXxgcZ31KpL0EFOwgEHv14ktUrGfszg5qA=w800-h450-no

FEW_QJJlelJoSXVvTZ0yvDgFNhZvP-7hLkkUxa3qNEdfHEdiaCYSfCT3aNpeJ07xdJo40wXuC39bXavOOakNICD6zphAt155PuvFBn_xEiE6l6nJyQ5Fthvd2rt_zYLZBVDHY-lXG6XFUGwa2P_CWXPqFivUvsP9RUBiTEkQKUrXWZb1k03fz_qQ4SVy_t_vfGIsXcRuAPO5vNrajicW7aIojXf83Jctp2QuX-XTLcwzA93wKbF2M0ZY-MFAFkNzK4Sd9WaLFHcG22sjdMQ2Yc0I38Uh4nSeUEXu4dp3280R2xmt2SfYNV9m9wzJ_97VGBG9JnjEOcLSDWBoyvZ4Im6K4cm9hsUCHqHMCnxMnl4rlvPHplDJJeZJzaiom9iuwho-u8s3cby60lF30dsI34-M96NeRrAieMcOoxzrWiQLBYfv-BFH3phzzTrWLurf0G59nRuOSgLEIY9ZyW7qD1FOIDB3vz77smuBYY227tyglfmDNgxyymMtbqT0x439FiTEL6stQAlfK4D0SsIOw0nSEo1C1K9W8n2sY0y8f_eRaM0UggjvlTiK22b7vyfGmfvX5rtcJZySBDlDCvq56veMZ-WosaJpDZXQo2_etpPqPOT7-syO=w800-h600-no

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior