ARB from Jeep Cherokee XJ Will it Fit?

Chautauqua

As I'm in need of a bumper sooner than later and an acquaintance has one for sale from a Jeep Cherokee XJ. My question is, will it fit and if so has anyone tried it? Otherwise I'll wait until ADD has another run of them going. It's an ARB 3450010 for reference. I've searched the archives to no avail.

Thanks,

Chautauqua
99 2.5

Chautauqua

Sorry, thought this was only posting in the mitsubishi forum. I'm trying to fit a 99 montero 2.5. There aren't many winch bumper options available locally.

Happykamper

Explorer
It is ....I just bought a Montero from a member and was looking around as I am not sure what I want to do with it. Never had one before .

Toasty

Looking for that thing i just had in my hand...
Having fit them before, they are a lot of work to put on, too narrow and too straight. There are better ARB's to modify, even if it were free i'd say sell it and buy a different one.

As far as winch mounting goes you don't need a bumper to mount one to a Montero and i don't recommend that anyway. Put it in the OEM specified location always to avoid issues.

Chautauqua

Thanks to all. I'm going to pass and wait for ADD to roll out some more. It would have been nice having one I didn't have to wait on or pay for shipping etc...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior