Moby 1 60" XTR for Sale in MD

JPK

Explorer
For sale is my Moby 1 60" XTR trailer. This trailer has about every option possible and has been very lightly used because of a change in my plans and circumstances. In fact, it has never been retitled since I picked it up from Moby 1. This trailer is featured on the Moby 1 site in many photos.

Asking price is $25,000 equipped with two American Expedition Vehicles Pintler wheels and 37" BFG AT's with approximately 3,000 miles on them. $24,000 with three stock Jeep Rubicon tires and wheels with about half tread life on the tires.

Options and features include:
2 doors
Twin drop tube rear stabilizers
40gal water tank
Electric Brakes
DC power package with 2x 105 amp hour batteries
A/C land power
60w solar charger and controller
A/C* (see note below)
Audio System* (see note below)
Expedition Box custom fitted with slides for 1 or 2kw generator on one side (not included) and a Johnny Partner certified self contained head on the other (never used and included,) with a top section
Propex HS 2000 propane heater
Omega 2000 OME-506 water heater in housing
12v Mattress heaters
Battery tongue box
Aluminum 2 Jerry can rack
20lb propane tank mount, with tank
60"x62" roof rack
Hannibal 2.4m awning with sides
Hannibal 1.6m RTT with touring kit

TBC....

JPK

Explorer
Continuing:

Shower mixer and head
Tree/Rock guards
Parking brake
Propane manifold
Sink with folding faucet
Two burner Partner stove
Custom fitted storage for plates, bowls, cups, cutlery
Rotating lunette, and, if I can find it, a 2" coupler
Engel MT60 Combi two compartment fridge/freezer

I will post some photos when I get a chance this evening, but there are a bunch on the Moby site, mine is the trailer with the Hannibal awning and RTT.

As I have noted, I have not used this trailer much at all, but I have noted the following issues:
The speakers in the sleeping area do not have grills on them
I am unsure of whether the A/C works or not. The unit runs, but I couldn't tell if it was cooling in the conditions I tried it.
There is a slight camber issue with one of the suspension arms. It was unnoticeable in use on the highway when I drove the trailer from Utah to MD. Moby 1 is aware of it and has told me that if I ever got it to them they would fix it no charge, or, if I gave them certain measurements, they would send me an arm to replace the one that was welded imperfectly.
The original doors leaked water and were replaced by Moby 1 this summer.

PM me if you have Q's or are interested.

JPK

gunnydhe

Hello, Is this still for sale?

Is this trailer still for sale?

Shower mixer and head
Tree/Rock guards
Parking brake
Propane manifold
Sink with folding faucet
Two burner Partner stove
Custom fitted storage for plates, bowls, cups, cutlery
Rotating lunette, and, if I can find it, a 2" coupler
Engel MT60 Combi two compartment fridge/freezer

I will post some photos when I get a chance this evening, but there are a bunch on the Moby site, mine is the trailer with the Hannibal awning and RTT.

As I have noted, I have not used this trailer much at all, but I have noted the following issues:
The speakers in the sleeping area do not have grills on them
I am unsure of whether the A/C works or not. The unit runs, but I couldn't tell if it was cooling in the conditions I tried it.
There is a slight camber issue with one of the suspension arms. It was unnoticeable in use on the highway when I drove the trailer from Utah to MD. Moby 1 is aware of it and has told me that if I ever got it to them they would fix it no charge, or, if I gave them certain measurements, they would send me an arm to replace the one that was welded imperfectly.
The original doors leaked water and were replaced by Moby 1 this summer.

PM me if you have Q's or are interested.

JPK[/QUOTE]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94