FOR SALE : 2002 Jeep Wrangler Sport

Caretaker

Caretaker
Craigslist link for more pics : http://jonesboro.craigslist.org/cto/5965309891.html

Alright guys and gals, the time has come for me to sell my Wrangler. I've owned this rig for almost 3 years now and while it has been a BLAST to drive, I really need a little more room for passengers and cargo. If I could keep it, I would!

I bought this rig in the Spring of 2014 with 82,000 miles. I had a Cherokee and decided I wanted a Wrangler for the sole purpose of the removable doors and top. The PO was ready to sell it as it was his ‘pretty weather' rig and he hardly drove it. Anyways, here are the specs… I have put about $6,200 in mods into it.

2002 Jeep Wrangler TJ Sport – CLEAN TITLE
- 110700 Miles and will increase as this is my Daily
- 4.0L Six Cylinder
- NV3550 5 Speed
- NP231
- Towing Package
- Dana 44 Rear Axle 3.73 G/R
- Dana 30 Front Axle 3.73 G/R
- 3 DIFFERENT TOPS!! I have the factory hard top, a Bestop Trektop purchased May of 2015, and a windjammer/duster combo! All three included with sale.
MODS!
- Odyssey High Performance AGM Battery-The most expensive battery I've ever bought.
- 33x10.50r15 BFG KO2 (4) have 10,000 miles on them
- Badlands 12,000lb winch
- NATO style battery Posts
- H4 Conversion Headlight Housings
- (4) Spot pattern LED Cubes (2 on Front Bumper/2 on windshield mounts)
- (1) Flood pattern LED 6” Bar mounted under rear bumper as aux. reverse light
- Uniden 520XL CB Radio
- 4ft Firestik Antenna
- Driverside Taillight mount for Antenna
- 5 channel Amp hooked up to all Speakers and Sub
- Alpine Head Unit (Bluetooth, Aux, USB, Pandora, Handsfree)
- LED replacements in Reverse Lights
- Bestop Highrock Bumpers Front and Rear
- Bestop Floor Mats
- Trimmed Front Fender Flares
- Bilstein 5100's on each corner
- Front Axle
o Moog Trackbar
o Moog Sway bar links
o 2.5” Budget Boost
- Rear Axle
o Metalcloak Trackbar
o Metalcloak Extended Sway Bar Links
o OME HD 2.5” Coils
- FULL Exhuast System. I replaced everything past the manifold. New downpipe with pre cats, new Magnaflow muffler, new Dynomax 2.5” Tailpipe. $700 I never want to spend again. LOL
- Smittybilt Molle Tailgate Cover

Interior –
The carpet looks great and has no major stains/tears whatsoever. I bought some nice bestop floor mats for the front. The front seats are in pretty decent condition, just a little faded. Rear seat looks brand new still. Door panels look great, dash looks great except for a few small scratches on top of where the airbag is. The only issue is the door sill guards? have some some surface rust on them. I think you can replace them no problem.
Exterior –
The paint is in pretty good condition for the age. Has small scratches on the front of the hood and on the rear where the body meets the hardtop. Has small scratches on rockers from getting in and out. I trimmed the front flares and took the lower body molding off. I took off the silver factory decals wanting to replace them with black replacements, but never got around to it. Hard top is in great condition. The soft top was bought in May of 2015 and I absolutely love it. The front half of the top part folds back to what Bestop calls the “sunrider” option. The windjammer and duster are also pretty much brand new. The undercarriage is in great condition. This is not a northern jeep and has virtually zero rust underneath.

PM me with any questions you may have please! I'm wanting $12,500 but am very open to negotiation. Worst I can say is no. Thanks for Looking! :sombrero:

[/URL]

[/URL]

[/URL]

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior