My new to me 100 series:

edwardmatt83

Just picked this up today:

13ea06da52.jpg

2000 with 180k miles that has never seen dirt. It's a beauty. The inside is spotless. Took it to a Land Cruiser mechanic and they gave it a good preinspection -everything checks out. Great service records - timing belt done at 140k, rack and pinion and exhaust replaced 30k miles ago. Not even a scratch on the bottom on this thing.

Plan is to keep it stock for now and start planning some trips. I'm excited - never had a land cruiser before.

BEG

Adventurer
Great looking rig. You'd be surprised how great the 100 series is in stock form. If you want just a little more capability, add some A/T tires and remove the running boards and you'll be set.

p nut

butter
That's the one on KSL I saw a few days ago (I think). Looked pristine from the pictures. Should be a great rig for you.

FinsUp

Adventurer
"You'd be surprised how great the 100 series is in stock form. If you want just a little more capability, add some A/T tires and remove the running boards and you'll be set. "
That is all I have done with my '02. Pulled the running boards and added BFG K02's. Heading out in the morning for a bit of exploring.

10ga

Observer
Great find! you will enjoy it. If you want to know what it would look like if you build it, here you go..............

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke