2008 Quigley Camper, built out and clean. Needs new Home....$24k

Latetobrake

I am selling my 2008 Quigley as a new plane build is occupying all of my time. I bought the Van in 2011, it was a U.S. DHS truck from Arizona, I brought it home as a plain jane and started working on it. This van is very solid with V-10 power and smooth delivery. I built it to have a lot of storage and comfort on the trail. I would love to keep it but focusing on other projects. I am selling at 24K and think that this is a very fair price and a good deal for the next owner. Any questions just ask. Located in Frisco T.X., can deliver.
The engine and transmission are in awesome condition (no rattles, leaks, surprises of any kind) and runs whisper quiet. I am a big believer in preventative maintenance and I have literally gone thru this van from front to back in its upkeep. The color was originally white and I went thru and painted every accessible area(pulled all door trim, under hood etc.) grey to match the Grizzly grip coating. Van is rust free and clean. The height is 9'9" so it fits thru standard shop doors.
I separated the back area into kind of a "dirty area" to carry the generator and outdoor equipment. I found this to be nice as I don't have to go into the van while camping to get to equipment and the inside stays clean. The only issues are that the back door is not keyed, use the electric locks. The tire pressure light is on as the wheels do not have the sensors, they can be added if you need them. The seat belt light is on, when I changed the seats I lost the harness that connects to the seat belt.
Just took fly fishing expedition from Dallas -> Moab -> Key West and back, averaged 11.3 MPG. For its size, it is very quiet and registers 88 on a decibel meter in comparison to my 2013 Tacoma that is at 83 decibels. Odometer is 181K. If your looking for a 4x4 that has plenty of room and easy to maintain, this is the truck for you. Just shoot me a message with any questions and I will get back to you ASAP. This van has awesome highway manners, tracks straight and no wobbles or shakes. You can drive with 2 fingers on the wheel.

Here is a link to more Pics https://goo.gl/photos/WCaKvY4AtnmEj56LA

Engine:
-Fresh oil change(Royal Purple)
-Aftermarket Air filter
-New Plugs
-New Coil Packs
-Transmission flush and fill
-Coolant flush and fill
-Fuel filter
-Regular oil changes
-Derale vented trans pan
-New Serpentine belt and pulleys
-Magna Flow exhaust (mild sound)

Suspension:
-Differential fluids replaced (F&R)
-Pro-Comp shocks and steering stabilizer
-Falken A/T's 33x12.5.17 (10k on them)
-Powder coated aluminum rims
-Front/rear air bags
-Front/rear receiver hitches
-Tracks straight, no wobble (seriously, cruise all day with two fingers on wheel)
-Rust free
-All u-joints replaced

Interior:
-Front seats are super comfy
-Interior height 6'7"
-Reflectex on ceiling,
-Foam added in doors and anywhere else I could put it
-Aluminum door cable ends on all doors
-20 gallon water (connected to regular water pump for sprayer and AquaCube for hot shower in the back)
-100w solar (batteries are in like new condition)
-Dometic CF80 fridge
-5k BTU A/C (runs of generator with power to spare)
-Generator (Ryobi ,very quiet)
-All windows open (plenty of ventilation).
-New style door panels and console (usable door pockets are huge improvement over old)
-Aqua Cube hot water

Exterior:
-Roof hatch 23"x23"
-Light Bars 40" front, 20" sides and back
-Diamond plate is sprayed with bed liner
-Shovel & ax
-Manual mirrors
-Awning 7'x10'
-High lift jack
-Accessory rail

DSC_0587.JPG

Last edited:

GR8ADV

Explorer
That is very nicely done, well kept and crazy clean. I am not sure if I can keep my hands as clean as that undercarriage. There is a lot of usability here for $24k

Latetobrake

Thx for compliments and all PM's replied to.........for the comments about the bottom, just mix 1 part "elbow-grease" and 2 parts "OCD" and spend a day power washing and undercoating, haha and its probably more like 3 parts "OCD". :sombrero:

nlscooby

Observer
Ha - and to think all these doctors are trying to cure OCD! I don't get it. The world would be a much cleaner place!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne

Members online