Thread: India & Nepal - hosting & travelling

Default India & Nepal - hosting & travelling

Folks -

Should you find yourself in Andhra Pradesh, south India, drop me a note at isaact gmail com. Happy to put somebody up for a night or two, shower and stretch out etc.

On the flip side, I'm looking to hook up with people that know what they are doing in Jammu, Kashmir, and Nepal for a 7-10 adventure before xmas 2008. Ideally you have the vehicle and we pay for fuel or similar.

My wife and I pack light and are easy company. I drive well, navigate better, and can gesticulate effectively with anyone in the world; she is much smarter than I am and can do business in 5 languages. Both Mass-holes by birth, more recently NYers. We like to take photographs, and once did >28,000ft of elevation changes on one tank of gas in a Rubicon, one honeymoon afternoon.

If you can guess where we were then the chilly chicken, prawn curry and Royal Challenge beers are on us.

- Isaac

Quote Originally Posted by isaac
    If you can guess where we were then the chilly chicken, prawn curry and Royal Challenge beers are on us.
    Wow Issac, way to throw down the gauntlet!

Wish I could collect on that one!
    2002 Jeep Liberty Limited 4x4
    OME heavy springs
    Bilstein front struts and rear shocks
    Yokohama Geolander AT-S 245 75r16

You can!

All you have to do is figure out where we were. Then get yer butt over here to the Indian subcontinent. Lively place -- ayou can drive anywhere you want, including the wrong way down the highway into oncoming traffic, and nobody would say a peep.

Good times,
    - Isaac

India is a dream trip but not for a few more years!

...and I'm still trying to figure out your riddle
    2002 Jeep Liberty Limited 4x4
    OME heavy springs
    Bilstein front struts and rear shocks
    Yokohama Geolander AT-S 245 75r16

Quote Originally Posted by calamaridog
    ...and I'm still trying to figure out your riddle
    I'm surprised actually, that nobody's figured it out. Anybody want a clue? :-) In the meantime, here's a boy on a camel in traffic:

http://picasaweb.google.com/isaact/H...97163568590018

Quote Originally Posted by isaac
    I'm surprised actually, that nobody's figured it out. Anybody want a clue? :-) In the meantime, here's a boy on a camel in traffic:

http://picasaweb.google.com/isaact/H...97163568590018
    http://expeditionportal.com/forum/im...lies/wavey.gif

I do have an unfair advantage in that I come from India and now live in New Jersey.. but from the sounds of it you in Hyderabad...

You should consider picking up a "Royal Enfield Bullet", pack it off to Delhi and then ride your way to Ladakh or Kashmir.. loads of fun and bags of adventure...

I live in Bengal so if anyone is interested, I would be glad to host you, Bengal is the gateway to the east, specifically Sikkim, Bhutan, North East, Darjeeling and Nepal. I can promise good food including char broiled beef burgers and bbq pork sandwiches as well as cakes and ice creams and a complimentary drive of my Gurkha and Patrol.