One heck of an FJ

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
SDHQ is a great shop with some top notch folks...they did work on my FJC and I saw that thing getting built. I is a trip!
I can't wait to meet the owner and fold him/her into the AZFJ.org crowd

targa88

Explorer
SOCALFJ said:
I really don't know how i feel about that truck.

Wonder if it will get used? Maybe just for shows?
Looks like a lot of $$$ were spent - but not sure what it would be used for...

maximumrob

Adventurer
It sure looks the part, and I'd wheel that sucker, but I'll bet some of the mechanicals underneath need attention. Put that bad boy on some nasty rocks and it would snap hard part with all the extra weight, extra horsepower, and larger tires.

Nice look, though! Me like.

DBS311

Adventurer
Not my particular style, so it doesn't do anything for me........but there's no denying the amount of time, attention and detail that went into it. I'm more impressed with the individual details compared to the "complete package".

To each his/her own. I'm sure the owner is happy, so that's what matters, right?

MoGas

Central Scrutinizer
Meh.

I do like those LED light setups, though. Has anyone here any real world experience? I'm thinking about integrating some in the corners of bumpers for off road cornering lights.

Mike S

Sponsor - AutoHomeUSA
I looked at the FJC in that post pretty hard. I asked myself, "Where would I put my gear? Cooler or fridge? Kitchen Box? Duffel? The space has all been used by hardware of dubious value to normal use off-highway.

I think it must have been built for picnics or for show. I would not trade my 80 for this vehicle for sure.

ginericLC

Adventurer
Mike S said:
I would not trade my 80 for this vehicle for sure.

You would be foolish not to, you could sell it and buy two nice 80s!

I've only seen one of the FF rear bumpers in person. My overall impression is that it is a POS. With 35" tire on it the swing out dropped about 2.5" It flexes a lot. Has anyone else noticed that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles