WTS: Various Canon EF Lenses

Bad Voodoo

Unassuming Superhero
I am consolidating my lens preferences, primarily to Canon L zooms. I need to move the following:

• Canon 35mm f/1.4L USM – I can’t do any more justice to this lens by providing my personal commentary that hasn’t already been printed elsewhere. You know what it is. Sharp, sharp, sharp. Pristine barrel and glass. Box, case, hood, and paperwork all included. SOLD

• Canon 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 DO IS USM – Sharp copy. Pristine lens and glass. Light, compact, and an effective travel shooter, this lens has been good to me. I’m afraid I might regret letting this one go. Pristine barrel and glass. Box, case, hood, and paperwork all included. $950 + FEE (3%). I'll pick up insured shipping!

75301kh4.jpg

75302oh8.jpg

75303jr6.jpg

• Canon 50mm f/1.8 Mk I (metal mount) – This little diamond deserves a home with someone who will utilize her one spectacular feature on a regular basis – SHARPNESS! Pristine glass (a little dust present on the rear element in the photo); some minor wear on the front serrated ring (pictured), otherwise a super-clean barrel. All I have is the lens and caps, but I’ll package her up really well to prevent shipping damage. SOLD

Thanks!

Last edited:

Bad Voodoo

Unassuming Superhero
35mm is sold; 50mm is sold. 70-300mm is still available at a new, reduced price!

Last edited:

opie

Explorer
Nice lenses, very clean!

Dont want to be a downer, but its against the paypal policy you agreed to when opening an account to charge buyers to cover the paypal fee. It is in the rules and regs.

Bad Voodoo

Unassuming Superhero
opie said:
Nice lenses, very clean!

Dont want to be a downer, but its against the paypal policy you agreed to when opening an account to charge buyers to cover the paypal fee. It is in the rules and regs.

Thread-crap much? :oops:

Next time you have a personal issue, send an IM, okay Meg?

opie

Explorer
Bad Voodoo said:
Thread-crap much? :oops:

Next time you have a personal issue, send an IM, okay Meg?

Oh, sorry to crap on your thread.

Maybe read the acceptance policy before you click " I agree?" Dont get mad at me because you are breaking the rules.

opie

Explorer
To address why I didnt send you a PM....Most buyers dont know its against paypal policy for sellers to charge buyers a fee for using paypal.

A simple "thank you, I skipped over that" would have been much better than calling me "Meg."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles

Members online