Lets see some full size pictures...

gun45boat

Adventurer
SORT OF FULL SIZE! 04 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 long bed, single cab

Shortened up the wheelbase 22" and cut 36" off the frame for a total of 118" wheelbase to make it more trail friendly. Ditched the 10.5 AAM axle for the AAM11.5 for the ARB locker option. ARB's Front and Rear with 4:56 gears/ Full PSC hydrolic Asist steering with full THuren ROck Steering HS kit. Full Carli 2.5" Lift front and rear Springs with the Biltien Res. 7100 series shocks. 40" Goodyear MTR tires //Brembo Brake upgrade... Full Exo Cage with ROof Top tent with Honda 2000eu Generator/ Dual Optima Red Tops, with built in Solar panels on roof/ on-demand hot water system with 35 gallon tank with on-demand pressure water for showers etc. Custom AC system for RTT. Full Northen Tool Storage Compartments with custom bed. Fuel tank moved to the top of frame rails behind cab with custom box (Used factory 35 gallon tank for improved range) ROck lights/ 43" LED light bar on top// Dual winches front and rear using synthetic rope// Full custom underbody skids using 1/4" steel All exo cage used 1 3/4" .120 wall CHROMOLY tube with custom rock rails. Removed front fenders and lights, and made custom set up for new lights. Full Lorance GPS system inside. On board air/ etc.etc.

Attachments

• dodge rock lights.jpeg
    dodge rock lights.jpeg
    116.2 KB · Views: 47

ZJARCHER

Adventurer
If you ever wreck it, i want your axles!! Hahaha... Wow, thats a sweet rig man!! Just about what id do if I could build an expo-dedicated rig that i didn't have to dd. So sweet!

noJeepshere

Adventurer
Went exploring this weekend near Coulee Dam:

DSCN2607.jpg

The road, and this isn't the bad part, I didn't want to stop in the real rough stuff because I was worried I wouldn't get moving again.

Mudtracks.jpg

r3run33

Adventurer
is that street legal? the florida cops don't get you for no fenders or mud flaps or having the tires stick out? lol great truck by the way; did you do the tubing yourself?

bloodyWEST

Adventurer
here are some pictures from my baja trip in november. also a poser shot in the yard after i removed the front sway bar.

Attachments

• camped on beach.jpg
    camped on beach.jpg
    509.4 KB · Views: 26
  • driving on beach.jpg
    driving on beach.jpg
    530.6 KB · Views: 29
  • line of trucks.jpg
    line of trucks.jpg
    586 KB · Views: 29
  • flex.jpg
    flex.jpg