Lets see some full size pictures...

Black Dog

Makin' Beer.
DSCF2235.jpg

Chilli, you are a sexy man. I want to be just like you when I grow up.

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
You guys crack me up!:ylsmoke: I almost cant stop laughing. If it was over 40 degrees celcious you would be wearing almost nothing too. I agree, the babes look way better than I do. I will make sure that there are more women in the pics from my future trip in the summer of 2013.....

Black Dog

Makin' Beer.
I don't know about 40 degrees celsius but when it gets to around 104 or so fahrenheit is when I start taking my clothes off.

mkitchen

Explorer
I thought you meant it was hot

Heck for some of the folks here in Arizona, we don't start to thaw out it it gets over 100.
Mikey

DoMiNiC1

Adventurer
You guys crack me up!:ylsmoke: I almost cant stop laughing. If it was over 40 degrees celcious you would be wearing almost nothing too. I agree, the babes look way better than I do. I will make sure that there are more women in the pics from my future trip in the summer of 2013.....

This.

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
Dominic, I will try to live up to the bold print you have so obviously have shown the forum. At least you dont see me in a speedo:Wow1:swimsuit!:ylsmoke:

campyman

I love this site!! I never felt at home at the Chevy FS forums and others like them. being a Chev and Jeep nut, but I love and appreciate all 4x4s and ALL expedition vehicles!! This is pics of my old 99 2wd tahoe with a lift and locked rear end. My newest baby in different mod stages. 2007 tahoe LS 4x4!! I one day dream of modifying it with a topper like a camper with a bunk on roof or an M35a3 with a rv trailer in the bed or on the rails with a gangplank walk way WOOOHOOO!!
NathCIMG1943.jpgHOE.JPGCIMG0286.jpgCIMG0289.jpgGEDC0016.jpgGEDC0040.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles