Observer
I've added some things to my truck... figured I would update this thread:

11.jpg

Rescuing a stranded vehicle:

6.jpg

1.jpg

4.jpg

:smiley_drive:
nice rig, thats a trail blazer right? i defly havent seen one of them rigged up like urs.

xx.xii

Observer
Here are a few shots of my F150 with my newly installed Yakima rack and Native Watercraft kayak:

3447103149_17a054826f_b.jpg

3447107693_bf0936fa2e_b.jpg

3447911762_09e0db5c6f_b.jpg

hey buddha,just wanted to let u know if u didnt realize by now, the decal u have on the driver side of the yakima wind fairing is upside down. i also made that mistake when i put it upside down on my gas tank cover, i am a proud supporter of magpul products and will also put the one and only decal on my truck once they send it in. it would be nice to get a sponsorship from them to finish off the mods on my truck and free pmags maybe,lol.

anyways, just thought i would point that out to ya.

buddha

Adventurer
hey buddha,just wanted to let u know if u didnt realize by now, the decal u have on the driver side of the yakima wind fairing is upside down.

Wha??? NO!!!!!! :(

I thought I had checked and re-checked to make sure I got that right! ARG!!!

Well, I guess I'll be making another order from Magpul.... Not the end of the world, right? :elkgrin:

xx.xii

Observer
btw, xx.xxii... nice rig! I dig it.

thanks man, and yea dont worry i did the same thing with my decal,i had oredered the 6'' and 12'' ,the 12s on back order so i ended up rushing to put the sticker on and i really dont like any stickers what so ever on my ride, but its a good company not many know bout,anywayz, i took it off when my buddies girlfriend said it looked like a v neck tshirt in a circle lol. then i looked at a pmag and saw i had put it up side down. when i get the 12'' sticker im actually gna put it on the rear driver side window up in the upper hand corner tilted, but ill make sure its positioned upright this time.

4Rescue

Expedition Leader
bonito

yea i love my toyos too i just dont like how fast they wear i only got 20000 kms out of my 295/70r17s i'm just hoping that i get more kms out of my 35s how many miles/kms do you have on your set?

28361400052_large.jpg
:drool: :drool: :drool:

Nice truck mate, I love that they've kept the PowerWagon name alive and kicking... Now if I could get that with the Cummins in it and a 6spd manual...

Cheers

Dave

buddha

Adventurer
Well, I guess I'll be making another order from Magpul.... Not the end of the world, right? :elkgrin:

Putting that sticker on upside down just cost me $120. I couldn't just order a new sticker... found all kinds of other Magpul accessories, I needed. :rolleyes:

FishPOET

Adventurer
Pismo Beach
IMG_1229b.jpg

Big Bear
IMG_1448tcb.jpg

Mt Shasta
IMG_1375b.jpg

Crater Lake
IMG_1333b.jpg

Red Rock Canyon
IMG_1960TC.jpg

Hunter Mountain - Death Valley
IMG_1954TC.jpg

Teakettle Junction - Death Valley
IMG_1917TC.jpg

Big Bear near Wilbur's Grave
IMG_0347a.jpg

Yosemite
IMG_0523a.jpg

Blair Camp - Anza Borrego Desert State Park
IMG_2385tc.jpg

Outback

Explorer
Very cool, but I don't really consider an H3 a 'full size' rig.

Many people don't think there are mountains in Nevada :sombrero:

YUP thats pretty funny since there are more moiuntain ranges in Nevada than there are are in all the other States combined!

logom

Hello I'm new and happy to be here. Here's a pic of my rig right after I installed my axles. I still have some parts left to install so I'm not ready for the maiden voyage just yet. BTW, there are some GREAT looking rigs on here!

Attachments

• smaller blazerpic.JPG
    smaller blazerpic.JPG
    578.2 KB · Views: 595

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94