Lets see some full size pictures...

Kowboy

Adventurer
Great looking rig. May I ask what bumper you're running?

Thanks. Road Armor Stealth on the bow, Aluminess on the stern.

I love to see a super duty wheel... Tough rig.

It's been a fun coupla weeks in the desert. First outin' for both the truck and the camper. The 4-speed Atlas makes a huge dif'rence. I can gear 'er down so low that my 4 monster disc brakes won't even hold 'er back. Gotta shift 'er to 'neutral' to stop. Keeps thangs under control and from bouncin' too bad.

Headin' back to civilization tomorrow. Hope to find a truck scale. She's heavy.

Raul B

Explorer
Hey guys.
Just joined up on here and figured I would throw a pic of my truck in here.

image_zpsee3bf42e.jpg
[/URL]

image_zps02512b8a.jpg
[/URL]

It's a 2012 F250. Has a 6" ProComp lift, 37" Nitto Terra Grappler tires, 12,000lb winch on a Warn Hidden Winch Kit, behind the factory front bumper. A light bar with some Rigid LED lights. I will be adding some offroad bumpers from Trail Ready and Body Armor. Also will be building a bed rack and rock sliders.

Look forward to learning as much as I can from you all!

And if anyone is in the Western North Carolina area/North Georgia area and wants to do a day trip through the woods and mountains let me know. I know of some great spots to have an easy day out on the trails.

Jason
TrailWhale

Great looking truck. what engine does it have?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

UOMO SENZA NOME

Hello Expedition Portal. Thanks for the MANY hours (days?) of browsing fun and inspiration!

This is my first posting, of what I hope to be my first "expedition" rig.

It's a 1991 1/2 Dodge W250, 5-speed, 4.10 gears, with ~160,000 miles. I'm building front and rear winch bumpers, hunting for an ARE cap., and have a set of 255/85R16 Toyo's that will be mounted soon. Plus a long list of small upgrades and gear for camping from the shell.
IMG_0919.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94