Lets see some full size pictures...

Chevrolado

Cruisin'
A quick updated pic of my 95 Tahoe. :) Just for the fun of it.

12208539766_b0a4903121_c.jpg

Malamute

Observer
Great platform to start from...
I would love to find one that clean looking, but here in New York everything is so rusty :(

Look for one in the west or southwest. A buddy in the Midwest was wanting an older Bronco, I found him a nice 85. He made the deal with the dealer, flew out, picked it up and drove home. It lasted several years before rust started to be an issue. He loved it while it lasted.

warejn

Observer
Well, this definitely gets around, on and off road, we put 12kmiles on her last season. It kinda counts for the overland rig since it house 4 guys for 16 days at a time.

It's an old forest service rig. A 99 f800 that we picked up for 35k with 98k miles. We put some bucks in her and now the clock show 110k and it had has seen off road from CO to CA.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391312306.753310.jpg
This was the shake down drive, before it went into service.

Jacob

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
Redthies

Love your truck as well - have a soft spot for Dodge Dually's

& I'm in South Surrey to be exact :)

Thanks! You might see it around your hood soon. The wife and I are looking for a couple of acres in the Ladner/Tsawassen/Whiterock area. Hoping to avoid the "snow" that may find its way here next winter!

shauniscndn

Adventurer
Redthies

Excellent and this area is awesome I work in Delta as well Both are great areas.

and M715 Thanks I seem to have found a few clean trucks on Wet coast, although this one needs a little more work than the last one but definetly a keeper

EricU

Observer
Just finished installing the 4" Icon Spring/Block lift with Fox shocks, rides great. Really updated the looks of the truck and it is now ready to handle the mean streets of frozen yogurt parking lots in Northern California.

01 F250 (4).jpg01 F250 (20).jpg

Well, this definitely gets around, on and off road, we put 12kmiles on her last season. It kinda counts for the overland rig since it house 4 guys for 16 days at a time.

It's an old forest service rig. A 99 f800 that we picked up for 35k with 98k miles. We put some bucks in her and now the clock show 110k and it had has seen off road from CO to CA.View attachment 209523

Jacob

Im on the other side in Montrose and this has to be the toughest forest truck i've ever seen.....Congrats to your crew...lets hope this season you only rack up less than a few hundred miles...Thanks for your efforts !!

It's an old forest service rig. A 99 f800 that we picked up for 35k with 98k miles. We put some bucks in her and now the clock show 110k and it had has seen off road from CO to CA.View attachment 209523

Jacob

Gotta love a 4wd Medium Duty truck on off road tires. As mentioned before thank you for your service and lets hope that that rig only gets miles doing drills.

tlinson

Full Size Pics

Here's some pic's of my 96 f-250 Powerstroke w/ Skamper at Montauk Point NY these pic's were taken in May about 2 months before some little girl in a Honda made a left in front of me. The other pic's are my 99 F-350 Powerstroke
w/ Skamper in Greenport NY that was the replacement.
tlinson

Attachments

• SDC10388.jpg
    SDC10388.jpg
    561.7 KB · Views: 88
  • SDC10389.jpg
    SDC10389.jpg
    556.2 KB · Views: 87
  • SDC10390.jpg
    SDC10390.jpg
    540.4 KB · Views: 88
  • SDC10410.jpg