Lets see some full size pictures...

Main Line Overland

Supporting Sponsor
Come check out the MLO F-250, Four Wheel Campers & Adventure Trailers at our booth in the outdoor lifestyles hall. We are here at the Great American Outdoor show until the 15th!

Well...if it was a Dodge....with a Cummings....1 Ton...lol.

Yup, we are accross from the AEV Ram, but it is a gasser. We do have a 2015 2500 Ram Diesel with a FWC Hawk in our booth if that will get you to cross the border....:)

MLO FWC.jpg

Last edited:

TeamWild

Observer
Come check out the MLO F-250, Four Wheel Campers & Adventure Trailers at our booth in the outdoor lifestyles hall. We are here at the Great American Outdoor show until the 15th!

View attachment 270209

We just finished this shop F-250 project up last week.
Featuring:
-Nitro 5.38 gears
-ARB Rear Airlocker
-Tom Woods Drive shafts
-Icon Vehicle Dynamics 4" front & 5" Rear Leaf Springs
-Icon Vehicle Dynamics Remove reservoir shocks
-Bushwacker Cut Away Fender Flares
-05+ Front end Conversion
-05 ARB Bull Bar
-Main Line Overland Led Light Pods
-ARB Intensity Spoot/Flood Lights
-2015 Take off bed
-Rebuilt 4R100 Trans
-Line-X bed liner
-American Racing ATX Mojave wheels
-BFGoodrich Mud Terrain Km2's 40x14.5R18
-3m Matte Metallica Green Vinyl Wrap
-Four Wheel Campers Granby

More to come in a build thread...

WOW Love your truck. It looks nice. Here is mine,
Truck&camper.jpg

duckhunter71

Adventurer
Picked up a new-to-me truck last week. 2007 Chevy Silverado 1500 4X4, 5.3 V8, Z71 with LT2 package, HD trailering group, 3.73 rear with locking differential. 106K and extremely well maintained. Found the shell the same night for $600 about 200 miles away, so I drove down the next day and picked it up. I netted 19.7 MPG on the ~400 mile, 90% highway trip, so I'm very happy!

These trucks are pretty decent on fuel for what they are. I had a 2008 identical to your 2007 and I would regularly see 21 mpg on the commute I had at the time (30 miles each way @ 60 mph). The LT2 was a gem - the simple interior with a few nice upgrades. Keep an eye on your ball joints, that's really the only known part to wear out that we've encountered with our trucks. My truck is at 79k and I can hear them rattling so it is almost time to get them repaired. Keep us posted on your updates!

Did GM change to crappier ball joints on the 2007+ trucks? I remember on my 01 when it was still IFS that the ball joints were still tight as new when I cut the IFS out at 130k miles. I think in 99-06 the ball joints were shared with the 3/4- and 1-ton trucks so they were stout.

Tie rod ends were the big wear item for me. And I had to replace one of the wheel bearings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles