Lets see some full size pictures...

Lykos

Super Trucker
03 Z71 in bone stock form doing the Uber grind in Roanoke Va. I've wanted one of these white z71 gmt800 burbs for a long time. I'm really looking forward to getting it built out for weekend warrior/festival camper duty. IMG_20180304_205840460.jpg

Are the trails tight down there? I am also in a ram 2500 and would love to explore that area just prefer to not pinstripe the new truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The main forest road trails have plenty of room. The Potts Jeep Trail, I've heard is more of a jeep trail. Forest Road 176 from route 311 at the top of Potts Mountain, if you stay to the right, comes out back at 311 at the bottom of Potts - near the gun range. You can then cross 311 and continue on national forest roads, or just drive out 311.

LivinAnAdvntr

Are the trails tight down there? I am also in a ram 2500 and would love to explore that area just prefer to not pinstripe the new truck.

The main forest road trails have plenty of room. The Potts Jeep Trail, I've heard is more of a jeep trail. Forest Road 176 from route 311 at the top of Potts Mountain, if you stay to the right, comes out back at 311 at the bottom of Potts - near the gun range. You can then cross 311 and continue on national forest roads, or just drive out 311.

Right on, thanks for the info.

Crazy Schooner

Fortune's A Mistress
One more shot from the trip when I was testing out the tent. Last shot is how the truck is currently sitting. I got rid of the tent, I wasn't a fan and I recently picked up a shadow awning. So I'm getting an aluminum rack built for my truck over the next few weeks. Something I can mount the awning too and eventually another RTT. My current crossbars are fine for a tent, but sit too low for the awning.
IMG_5211-X3.jpg

IMG_5280-X3.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94