Lets see some full size pictures...

Ron B

Explorer
Holy **** , Ron Where you been brother ?
are u in California or NY?
you still have the red hummer ?

Eric
Holy crap! Didn’t know it was you. How ya been?! I am back in CA and have been too busy to spend very much time off road. Need to get the hell outta town and chill. Love your deep water crossing!!

looks like our trucks have similar tent set ups...what tray/bedrack did ya go with? I went with Fromtrunner and had to make my own supports to raise it a bit above the drawers

Last edited:

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
That Callen's really close to the cab. It may have been built for another model. They build them with a couple inches of clearance for torsional twisting. I've had three of them. Good looking setup. I love the aerodynamic years of the Superduty.

tookstar154

Observer
That Callen's really close to the cab. It may have been built for another model. They build them with a couple inches of clearance for torsional twisting. I've had three of them. Good looking setup. I love the aerodynamic years of the Superduty.

Thanks, I appreciate it. It was definitely built for a different truck, we pulled it off of a OBS Ford. I'd like to build a custom aluminum flatbed/service body for it some day, we'll see what happens down the line.

Tex68w

Beach Bum
My buddies Prospector XL, this is the original #1 Prototype truck. Put in some work this morning on the beach pulling out four different trucks.

cx2PFdp.jpg

UR2lNxZ.jpg

208A52D4-E1AA-43F8-A064-DA2F2B500676.jpegE7E8065E-7CF9-4F6B-ABB6-1879E148BCD7.jpeg
Nothing special at the moment. Just had some new Cooper AT3LT 235-85-16 tires mounted on some used Suburban wheels. A commercial aluminum canopy has been ordered and I need to figure out the Thule tracks for it. Without all the traction doodads my Tacoma had, I’m thinking about a 12.5 Come Up winch in a Westin tray.

BWT: ‘02 in Metallic Indigo Blue, same configuration. I run 265/75, essentially same height tire. Still waiting on synthetic line after winch rebuild.
A457A529-7734-4828-988E-DF8483BE68F7.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne