Lets see some full size pictures...

rickc

Adventurer
98 AMG wagon

Full-size! Also a little over-size at 86.5" wide not including the mirrors. It's fine on logging roads but too big for the smaller stuff. I came home with scratches after a "no scratch" ride with a bunch of Landies a few months ago.

It's a 98 and pretty much as it was from the factory with a 6.5 turbo diesel motor. The only thing missing is radio and GPS otherwise it's ready to go. Waiting for my kids to grow up a little. For now it's a camping/kayaking base.

IMG_6734.jpg

98HMCSrightrear.jpg

98HMCSfront.jpg

yakrack.jpg

h1dash.jpg

JIMBO

Expedition Leader
:26_7_2:

------------------------WOW------------------------------

Thats really great and I'm drooling

The only reason I didn't get one is

IT WOULDN'T FIT IN MY 2 CAR GARAGE

Yea sure:exclaim:

Although I am waiting for the H3T

Great show, rickc

:26_7_2: :088: JIMBO

OTR

Adventurer
RICKC-
Everytime I see your H1, I second think my decision on not buying one. When I still think about it as a DD it does make sense to go with a smaller rig. I say to myself: It's still easier to park my 2nd generation Tundra than an H1. Beautiful H1

rickc

Adventurer
Hi all:

Although the H1 is wide it still fits in my garage with the roof rack and kayak supports in place. With standard suspension and 37" tires it is around 73" tall to the roof line so plus roof rack/yak supports, it's around 85" tall which leaves about 1" under the garage door.

It is a lot of fun to drive.

phenopd

Observer
My rig is an '03 E350 w/ 7.3 powerstroke, like all big rigs , not the best on narrow trails (scratches) but plenty of room for gear.

Attachments

• IMG_0026.JPG
    IMG_0026.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 703
  • IMG_0034.JPG
    IMG_0034.JPG
    101.4 KB · Views: 517

Fireman78

Expedition Leader
Pics of my rig

My trusty 2006 Dodge Power Wagon

Attachments

• DSCN4568.JPG
    DSCN4568.JPG
    380.9 KB · Views: 832
  • PWtriprr.JPG
    PWtriprr.JPG
    334.5 KB · Views: 556
  • DSCN4573.JPG
    DSCN4573.JPG
    370.6 KB · Views: 720

Fireman78

Expedition Leader
Thanks for the compliment on the color, I originally wanted white, but at the time, the only PW I could find was several states away, and I settled for Atlantic Blue, but after having her awhile, I really like the blue. The truck amazes me every time I take it out. It really can do anything. Toughest truck ever built.

deminimis

Explorer
Its a constant work in progress. Recently finished shock mount mods so I could run Bilstein 7100 rezies. At 10k+ pounds, good shocks are a bonus. Next month it gets new shoes (Toyo M/T). Next week, its a nav system. This weekend going to tackle the noisey LS diff clutch pack (rear Dana 60). Anyway, here we go:

2705054051_182c023767.jpg

Hey Fellas, I am new here and enjoying it very much so far. My truck mostly serves for hunting duty and the odd camping trip right now but I am always adding to it trying to make it as capable as possible.
Truck001.jpg

Truck004.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles