Lets see some full size pictures...

armymgdude

Observer
FINALLY! After countless hours of online configuring and beard-twiddling deliberation, we decided on and ordered a 2016 Power Wagon Tradesman for our traveling family. We bought it through Lithia in Missoula hoping it might be here waiting on us when we got up here for the summer. We finally picked 'er up this afternoon and I couldn't be more pleased. I had never ordered a new vehicle before, and it was a real treat selecting only the options we wanted. The folks at Lithia were a pleasure to work with and even had the Snugtop Rebel put on and ready for our arrival.

It's rainy today up here in Montana, so it's not a spit-shined new truck photo, but who cares. I'm in love, and that's all that matters.

16powerwagon.jpeg

Thanks, I've got your email and will definitely be in touch as October nears!
Now go find a narrow road with lots of brush to get those first pinstripes out the way!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Seabass

Idiot
FINALLY! After countless hours of online configuring and beard-twiddling deliberation, we decided on and ordered a 2016 Power Wagon Tradesman for our traveling family. We bought it through Lithia in Missoula hoping it might be here waiting on us when we got up here for the summer. We finally picked 'er up this afternoon and I couldn't be more pleased. I had never ordered a new vehicle before, and it was a real treat selecting only the options we wanted. The folks at Lithia were a pleasure to work with and even had the Snugtop Rebel put on and ready for our arrival.

It's rainy today up here in Montana, so it's not a spit-shined new truck photo, but who cares. I'm in love, and that's all that matters.

16powerwagon.jpeg

Thanks, I've got your email and will definitely be in touch as October nears!

Man I LOVE the power Wagons. If I were to buy a new truck I think I'd have a hard time not coming home with one. With all the options they have, and the stout Hemi I can't see a better package right out of the box. Although a F-250 with a 6.2 gas and a few aftermarket upgrades would be fine too. But, nice truck you got there!

dnorrell

Adventurer
Now go find a narrow road with lots of brush to get those first pinstripes out the way!

I need a week or two to work myself up to that :D

Man I LOVE the power Wagons. If I were to buy a new truck I think I'd have a hard time not coming home with one. With all the options they have, and the stout Hemi I can't see a better package right out of the box. Although a F-250 with a 6.2 gas and a few aftermarket upgrades would be fine too. But, nice truck you got there!

Thanks! I'm with you; gas was a requirement for us and I researched 'em all, and the whole package is what I loved about the PW. Inside, it's pretty basic with the vinyl floor and upgraded vinyl seats that could almost pass for leather, but should be easier to clean - options I think should be available to all trims on trucks.

LWD601

Just Joined

While trying to decide if I wanted to leave the new truck stock or build another prerunner project figured I would meet in the middle and do an overland rig. Plus getting tired of all these Toyota guys thinking 4Runners and Landcruisers are the only things capable of going offroad. Dont get me wrong I have respect for those 2 trucks and hell I work for toyota, but I think yall know what I'm sayin.
10420081_10206205746290288_5068373147789041355_n.jpg

Raul B

Explorer
No better way to organize your gear than with the deckedusa drawers and their D boxes. If you own a full size truck this is a must.
a150c063874666506497a572d50c5815.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

C W

2004 Chevrolet Silverado CCSB Z-71 5.3L with a little less than 23,000 original miles (all mods & other gee-gaws in my signature line)

attachment.php

exmilitary

Former grunt.
My 06 SLE Sierra 2500HD
A work in progress. Bought it for work in 2014 for a princely sum of $6800. But it's paid for and no longer use it as a courier truck because I quit when the oil industry took a nosedive here in Alberta.

b99857b3cccd843a1c9ab39430b8d840.jpg

Canopy is a Softopper. I've also recently removed the fender flares, bumper strips from the doors and pulled off the thin tube step bars.

Oh, it was white and chrome when it drove away from the dealership. Pics are in my profile album.

57c8b1ca855ac8ed57f80c974376473f.jpg

LED interior

And how we use it to live in when away from society
28b6032b6ce6e66e356faad6fa41af1b.jpg

58e3b81503efb4a2f75d8771df391577.jpg

And when the weather turns unexpectedly we have a place to hold up
dad1a213a75d7a804801a39fd88e40ea.jpg

40483fe77671925c2136a73b6ea5369f.jpg

The Du-Ha Under-seat storage.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads