Lets see some full size pictures...

BSR

Utter Numpty
c6cc48513e2125359e10195df852e835.jpg

I am MASSIVELY jealous.
What a fantastic photo. Sounds like you had a great trip.

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
Very nice F-250. I don't know why Ford ever went to the bricknose styling. I do like the coil suspension of the new ones though. Nicer riding and -5.5' turning radius.

daddyusmaximus

Explorer
Very nice F-250. I don't know why Ford ever went to the bricknose styling. I do like the coil suspension of the new ones though. Nicer riding and -5.5' turning radius.

Not a fan of the newer square "brick nose" myself either. I'd love to have a better turning radius on my old leaf spring beast.

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
Not a fan of the newer square "brick nose" myself either. I'd love to have a better turning radius on my old leaf spring beast.

Yep. You have the best styled Ford out there. Guy in my neighborhood has your exact truck w/300K on it. 3rd trans. He's a cabinet maker and it's his dd. I don't know how he's done it all these years planning out his approaches with the wheelbase and all but it's been reliable. San Diego city limits has 1.37 million peeps now and bookoo traffic.
Home Depot alone's a challenge for contractors since they went from diagonal parking to perpendicular. Way to go HD.

ZJARCHER

Adventurer
Pappawheely- any idea where he got the strap thats holding that Toyo on a Walker on the flatbed? That's exactly what I need two of.

EMS WJ 2000

Observer
Here is my work in progress. It came from Northern Alberta Canada and I have had it since February, slowly building it into a family expedition rig. I have a long way to go till its where I want it and being in the Army always deploying does not help the build time LOL.

2006 3500 Silver Mega Cab SLT 4x4, Stock 5.9L Cummins, 48RE Goerend Built Race Transmission, ATS Sub-Zero intercooler, 4" MBRP TBE with Muffler, Edge CTS Evolution, Carli 3" Pin-Top 2.5 King Suspension with Full Leafs, Thuren Control Arms, Thuren Track Bar, Synergy Steer Box Brace, Fuel Mud Gripper M/Ts 35"x12.5x17, 4.10 Gears, Fusion front and rear bumpers, Lightforce lights - (2) 140 Lance and (2) 170 Striker lights (That I need to rewire).

20150502_173251_zpsgavxvcev.jpg

20150502_174408_zpselngiyg8.jpg

Little Foot

Crawler/Overlander
woo! It took me a week of idle cruising through the pages but I've finally gone through every single post in this thread. There are some great rigs in here. I particularly fancy the older trucks because they just look so right. I am debating on selling my daily for a truck of some sort or a JKU. Really digging the Ram 1500 ecodiesels but they are way too much money. I wish I could afford/have somewhere to keep some of these rigs in here. What you guys do with a fullsize is impressive and I am majorly jealous of the storage/sleeping space!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior