Lets see some full size pictures...

dave1014

Adventurer
How do you like the 2012 F150 so far???..........twin turbo V6?

I've only put 300 miles on it so far but I love it power is great throttle response is awesome.

They gave me the identical truck today with the 5.0 V8 to drive while mine was at linex. The 5.0 felt like a dog in comparison

I've only put 300 miles on it so far but I love it power is great throttle response is awesome.

They gave me the identical truck today with the 5.0 V8 to drive while mine was at linex. The 5.0 felt like a dog in comparison

Probably because the ecoboost hits its peak torque at 2500 RPM versus 4250.

PlethoraOfGuns

Adventurer
My big old ugly lady, 1986 M1031 CUCV Mobile Field Maintenance Assault Vehicle. She is far from a driveway queen.

image.jpg
She comes tools for all occasions, PTO driven 12k watt 3 phase generator, 3 phase air compressor, oxyacetylene torch, mig welder, 1k watt inverter, 100 watt solar panel, refrigerator, microwave, shower, toilet, 2 person bunk, retractable awning, and a bunch more goodies.

image.jpg
On play weekends, she'll tow the Jeep. We'll break the Jeep and then we'll have the tools to get Jeep back out on the trails.

image.jpg
But don't worry, she'll get out and play too.

image.jpg
Even though sometimes she's not too happy about it...

Pangle

Wanderer
1996 PSD Crew, Shorty

Hey everyone... I have been in love with this site for quite a while now. Only recently decided to join up and this will be my first real post. Thought I would introduce myself and one of rigs. Name is Steve, Located in Northern VA area, looking forward to getting to know some of you and read all the fantastic posts everyone has made.

This Rig is a 1996 Powerstroke Diesel with 86k original miles. We purchased in new in 95 as a custom order crew cab short bed with the off road pkg. I have used it as my DD, weekend truck, and towed my race bikes with it back when I was racing in the early 00's. It is completely stock and in pretty cherry condition. I just recently got the cap (as you can tell) I plan to color match it soon and set it up as a camping/expedition rig.

I am also fixing up a 1997 4runner that I will be selling if anyone is interested... One owner 174k with newer motor, I am doing the Timing, and all the gaskets including heads.

I look forward to seeing everyones posts, and thanks for having me aboard.

IMG_2307.jpgIMG_2308.jpg

sticeindustries

mega.jpg

holy grail.jpg

new as well. after quietly watching from Southeast KS, and being a highway queen 90% of the time, I have finally sold my 98 holy grail 12v, and began what I am calling "Rambo-lance"

putting a full size ambulance box on the back of my 06 5.9L mega cab. I will maintain the lift, and ride on air when its all done. I just purchased 3 ambulances and will begin those builds in the next few weeks. I will post pics as we convert to 4x4, add dana 60s, divorced np205s, 9" BDS kits, and 37 inch military tires with run flats.

I guess full size is all I really know.

jarod stice
stice industries

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior