Lets see some full size pictures...

formulaphoto

2013 F150 FX4 is coming along.
Built the bedrack
Decked drawers have been in it for a while
285/60r20 goodyear duratacs
Fox coilover leveling kit
I have an ARB fridge running off stock power in the back seat. Trying to decide a better longterm powersupply though.
Next project will be a swingout for the 5th method wheel + fullsize spare.

How do you like the Decked drawers now you've had them a while? I've been thinking about those + a canopy for my tundra.

Raul B

Explorer
How do you like the Decked drawers now you've had them a while? I've been thinking about those + a canopy for my tundra.
I know not directed to me but I have also been running them for over 2 years now. I have really liked them and now with the introduction of the decked d boxes organizing has become even easier.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Trophycummins

Adventurer
6c089f15ca4ac705eb9ae29ea0ce4ab0.jpg
53e22dd86e8894238be889b5d086b2bb.jpg

Last December outside of ballarat, ca.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ExplorerTom

Explorer
The blend door is actually an easy fix. Shops want to charge you like $1000 to remove the dash to get to it but it can be done with a Dremel, 45 minutes and about $40.

DoryBreaux

DSC09256-HDRweb.jpg
1999 Dodge Ram 1500 5.2 5spd. Mostly stock for now, aside from crawler wheels and 33" mud terrains. Slowly building her to be a summer living/adventure rig.
Planned (read: hopeful) upgrades/addons include a roof rack system, either solar or dual battery power, better lighting (both interior and exterior) and possibly armor.
There are some beauties in this thread, lots of inspiration!

4bytruckin

st.jpg new stinky pig. 91 gmc suburban . 350 tbi with od trans. swapped out rear for a d44. 6 inch lift . airbags . 35's with room for 38's. and air conditioning.

tyler.96

Observer
Got out this morning during the thunderstorms. Had to snap a photo.

And the Trailhawk, on the way to Angel Fire, New Mexico for a short little vacation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior

Members online