Lets see some full size pictures...

fogo

75da1f49c3368e7b2d3b2327cd6e6e22.jpg

My current work in progress. '94 Bronco w/ a 5.8 under the hood. At least, most of it is under there. Right now, about half of the engine is scattered around the garage and workbench. Pick this thing up last summer, did a couple of easy cruises around the Uintas, then garaged it for some work. Hoping to finish rebuilding the engine in time to get out and about once it warms up again.

ttravis5446

Adventurer

My current work in progress. '94 Bronco w/ a 5.8 under the hood. At least, most of it is under there. Right now, about half of the engine is scattered around the garage and workbench. Pick this thing up last summer, did a couple of easy cruises around the Uintas, then garaged it for some work. Hoping to finish rebuilding the engine in time to get out and about once it warms up again.

Nice looking Bronco. Someday I will buy one.

bigT74

busted knuckles
here is my 1974 Blazer on the outer banks in NC its a build in progress as well. It is currently sitting on 33" Pro-Comp Xtreme AT's

ready to fish.jpg

bigT74

busted knuckles
Thank you, I had intended to build one out of Aluminum and PVC for a bait cooler holder; but time got away from me on the installation of engine,rebuilding the trans and installing a NP205 in there. That trip was the shakedown run of an untested, engine, trans, lift, bearings, brakes, etc. Nothing broke on it though, apparently i put it together correctly. LOL :Mechanic:

NTBnAZ

Howdy

Take a look at my 40 year old Banana. It's a Coronado Gold 1975 F150 Explorer package. 2wd, 390 4bbl, AT and factory A/C. I bought her from the original owner who drove her out to AZ in 1978. It's got about 300,000 miles. Short term I'm fixing some aged wiring, new lighting, replacing bed carpet, and have the steering box out for rebuild. After that it will be F350 brakes and a shackle flip/coil bucket lift. Final mod is going to be a Diesel/5-speed swap. The paint is original and the only time Ford used that color so I'll just touch up and blend the bare areas.

DSCF2603 (800x600).jpg

NTBnAZ

Nice Bronco. I used to have 95 EB with the same Black/Gold/Tan color scheme. It was a lot rougher than yours but fun cruising down to the beach.

tgreening

Expedition Leader
I'm not ford guy but do list after an excursion.

If you have a family and love to travel by vehicle, an excursion is a great vehicle, and they aren't as big as many people think. It's huge for an SUV, but in reality is smaller than an F-series crew cab short bed.

Benjamin74

Ha! Thanks! I've been told the key to happiness is wanting what you have... I'm still learning that one... :) I'm Going to do a 05 axle swap so I can get some real suspension under it (prob Carli Dominator 3.0, strip it down to the cab, 2011+ front clip, custom flatbed with a custom camper... Later this year I hope...

Something like this... Just adult sized...

next.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-03-07 at 12.45.20 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-03-07 at 12.45.20 AM.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 69

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94