Lets see some full size pictures...

fifty

Adventurer
LWRC makes my fav rifles. I even have an old leitner wise labled lower lol! That's a funny story with that guy Id bet

Lwrc_rep1

Yeah Im also a huge fan of LWRC if you couldnt tell. And yes that guys story is drama drama drama mixed with low intelligence.

Last edited:

rayra

Expedition Leader
heh. Stuff in that drawer is worth more than the truck. Never thought I'd see an Ares Unicorn in the wild.

mccustomize

Explorer
IMG_4652_1.jpg

Spoon88

I just spent the last few days going thru all 440 pages. Man do I miss my 94 I6 5speed F-150. XL regular cab no AC 8ft bed. I loved that thing. Then I got a 93 Bronco 5.6L. LOVED that. Now I have a Tacoma :oops: I actually have to say the Tacoma was one of my dumber decisions. They're too expensive for what you get though Toyota reliability is awesome. I hope to pass it on to my fiance once married and go back to either a Bronco, a 95 or 96 Powerstroke or if I am lucky enough a late 90's early 2000's Cummins. I am not well versed in diesel trucks but at least I have plenty of time to learn. Until then I will just sit quietly in the corner gawking and wishing I still had one of my old Fords.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier