Lets see some full size pictures...

98dango

Expedition Leader
Hear is my 1990 Dodge Ramcharger.

She has a TBI 360 4speed np241 and Dana 60 front and rear. I just got her driving today.Its currently rolling on 35-12.5-16.5 BFG at.
IMG083.jpg

67jeepster

Here's a pic of my old 94 one with the trailer and a closer one without. Miss that truck, gave it to my brother in-law with 220k on the clock driving a stock 03 that's catching up to that number LOL. (The Hellas were 100watt each and high beams..100watt) very handy seeing deer that just happen to stand in the middle of the road at midnight!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 27
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 27

Jwalker

IMG_0488.jpgIMG_0480.jpg
kcOtma,
First I added a KN cold air intake kit, then decided to add the extra battery. So I found a battery shelf for a diesel, cut back the KN intake tube, scrapped the cold air box and put the battery shelf in the stock location for a deisel.

Last edited:

Jwalker

JUNAC, I am using the Hannibal RTT, 1.2m... I got it because it fit in between the bars on my rack, and I tried to get the Jumbo kit for it so I could have an extra room underneath, but honestly Hannibal only has one US distributor and it is insanely difficult to get things through them. Still can't seem to get the Jumbo kit!!

whitehorse

Observer
bronco winter shot

IMG_1231.jpg

Eddie B, 95, 351w w/ 3 inch lift and 31's.basic looking, yes, but its all in the details, such as urethane bushings, and lots of upgrades such a dual batts. Inverters, etc.

st34lth

My glamper
8336557848_b65da45cd3_b.jpg

Black Dog

Makin' Beer.
View attachment 138619View attachment 138620
kcOtma,
First I added a KN cold air intake kit, then decided to add the extra battery. So I found a battery shelf for a diesel, cut back the KN intake tube, scrapped the cold air box and put the battery shelf in the stock location for a deisel.

Thanks a bunch for the pics! Thats kind of the direction I was thinking of going was a U-Build-It kit from Airaid, but exit through the fender and follow the A pillar up and finish it off with either an ARB or an AEV snorkel top. The problem I'm running into though is how to seal the air filter from water, lots of the can type things that hold a conical air filter aren't water tight. So its still in the phase where you draw pictures of it on napkins.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier