Lets see some full size pictures...

Leftear35

This is my 02 Doge Ram 1500. Current mods are leveled the front 2 inches, added 2 inch longer shocks, dumped the 20's for 17" wheels with 315/70/17 Duratrack tires, homebuilt winch bumper with 12,000 lb Smitty Built X2O winch, Blue Sea auxiliary fuse block, home built switch panel, CB radio, home built tire/jerry can rack in bed.

Future plans are a rear bumper/tire carrier/jerry can/water can rack, some sort of headache rack or bed rack, 4.56:1 gears, on board air, and I really want to build an Off Road Camp Trailer.

Do you have a write up or more pictures of your in bed tire carrier?

Wally'sJimmy

Observer
Hey guy's just wanted to say hello! New to the forum thing so bare with me. Really enjoying the Expedition rigs on here, lots of great ideas and info so thanks for that! Thinking about starting a build thread, my truck is a 77 GMC Jimmy with a LS 5.3 conversion and a custom front 3 link/coil spring conversion.

20160820_152726.jpg
20160512_154934.jpg

DoryBreaux

In the White Mountains, chasing the Milky Way.
picture.php

wildhorse1

Mine

2003 Dodge Crew Cab Cummins with 6 speed manual, 2" leveling kit, Bilstein 5100's, Sinister steering box brace, Kobalt tool box, tinted the hand crank windows, rubber floor mats, nylon seats, manual mirrors, manual seats but it does have the ultimate RMEF rear window decal.
Bought brand new in 2003 and now has 140,000 miles. Used for hunting and hauling horses across the country.
Probably the last truck I will ever have. This was my third dodge cummins and my favorite. I had to special order it this plain, I wanted something I could hunt from, haul horses and cows with and generally getting dirty and nasty, then open the doors and hose it out.
It does have Air conditioning and cruise control, after all I am not an animal.:elk grin:

truck.jpg

endlessearth

My West Coast Surf Rig

My wife and I live in Scottsdale, AZ but we pack our gear to drive to CA every chance we get because we love surfing. We also stand-up paddle the local lakes, adventure to remote areas of the state and occasionally haul horses to a trailhead. My F250 is a new project in process. I started with a F250 that was a theft recovery (only radio was taken) and sold at auction on a salvage title. I got a killer deal. The truck is insanely clean. The paint is perfect and not a speck of rust anywhere. The truck as it sits has a 6" lift, 34" tires, a "Bulletproof" modified 6.0, and the cap with rack that you see in the photo. Plans include a Road Shower mounted on the rack for hosing down after a day on the beach, a cargo slide system for bed access and not much else. Our short boards fit easily in the back and the longboards and paddle boards go up on the rack. Not too fancy but it's perfect for our southwest lifestyle.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior